By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gametrailers E3 Award$: Be$t Wii game???

What did IGN pick?

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

That is how I see it. I will just never understand what at least some journalist have against Nintendo

axumblade said:
saicho said:
so basically GT is saying every Wii exclusive game sucked and is worse than PS3 and 360 exclusives... awesome!

What's annoying as hell is the fact that they mocked DJ Hero in the Best of Show trailers too and didn't even get a nomination for GoTY...yet this is their "Wii Game of the Year."

yup... I saw that. And they made fun of Scribblenaut too. :(

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

DJHero? this is bullshit. --- AVGN

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

DJ Here...are you joking me. Lame, Lame, Lame, Lame

Around the Network
saicho said:
axumblade said:
saicho said:
so basically GT is saying every Wii exclusive game sucked and is worse than PS3 and 360 exclusives... awesome!

What's annoying as hell is the fact that they mocked DJ Hero in the Best of Show trailers too and didn't even get a nomination for GoTY...yet this is their "Wii Game of the Year."

yup... I saw that. And they made fun of Scribblenaut too. :(

Seriously?

It's official: Gametrailers has no soul.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

@Hyperion, Ign picked Silent Hill SM

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Im sorry but anyone try to defend this is wrong. Its fucking GH with a different piece of plastic. Sure it might still be fun but no its not better than Muramasa

so they had:

Tatsunoko vs Capcom, New Super Mario Bros, Monado: Beginning of the World, Grinder, Conduit, Gladiator A.D., Silent Hill, Overlord: Dark Legend, Dead Space: Extraction, Sin & Punishment 2, Endless Ocean 2: Beautiful Ocean, Line Attack Heroes, Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles,

playable on the show and they skipped them for DJ Hero?! not only that this game won? many of their awards were ridiculous but this and 360 award are the most ridiculous ones.

I have no doubt that it will be fun, but cmon...