Forums - General Discussion - Show your true face!!!

dano said:
don´t know how to post an image actually =(

[ img ] (imagelocation here(right click if you have fire fox! kk!)) [ /img ]

(NO SPACE INTENDED OR IT WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS)



Around the Network

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

OMG you don't have a nose D:



fazz said:

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

OMG you don't have a nose D:

NO NOSE

I MEAN OH NOES!



Nintendo Fan Girl said:
fazz said:

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

OMG you don't have a nose D:

NO NOSE

I MEAN OH NOES!

Why are you covering your face? Is it because you have a moustache?



--OkeyDokey-- said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
fazz said:

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

OMG you don't have a nose D:

NO NOSE

I MEAN OH NOES!

Why are you covering your face? Is it because you have a moustache?

no BECAUSE YOU FUCKING TARD BECAUSE I WANTED TO DO A SMILEY MEME

YOU FUCKING NO GOOD SHIT EATING ASS LICKING FUCK SHIT!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

If I get banned ban him for hurting my feeling and starting this shit up who gives a flying fuck~!

MAKE THAT A FRUCKING PERMA AND IF I DECIDE TO COME BACK...LET ME BE BACK!!!

BLAM OKEY DOKEY FOR THE PERMA BAN I WANT FROM THIS FUCKING SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Around the Network

LMAO





Messy office!



Kefka was a huge inspiration for my acting monologue



 

mM
dano said:
don´t know how to post an image actually =(

Lol that frustrated the hell ooutta me. See below.......

 

The "How do I...?" FAQ thread. on VGChartz.com



I am the Playstation Avenger.

   

that´s me about 4 days ago

 

thanks adriane23



wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688