By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Me:

People always say I look like Noctis, but I see no similarities!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network
trashleg said:
lolwhut?

o.0

and really, online dating? i mean, i absolutely hate partying too, but.. online dating?!

I have to side with rainbird here...online dating is an excellent place to get in a relationship, specially for us party-haters

trashleg said:
MontanaHatchet said:
radiantshadow92 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
So am I the odd one out for not focusing on Trashleg's glasses?

so u were looking at my awesome hair...

Let's just say that Lara Croft has been my favorite videogame girl since I was a kid (even before I knew why). But yeah, awesome glasses. And awesome hair too dude.

i got lots more lara croft photos

don't any of you guys remember Lara Croft from way back when she had those glasses? i don't look like john lennon.. huff.

but yeah, dano of course you like them, you look like john lennon anyway

i wuvv my balloons <3

a lot of people said that to me, i don´t think i really look like him, because our face are completely diferent, but when you put the hair, the glasses and all that...i see why they say it, and to be honest i like it jaja

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:
lolwhut?

o.0

and really, online dating? i mean, i absolutely hate partying too, but.. online dating?!

I have to side with rainbird here...online dating is an excellent place to get in a relationship, specially for us party-haters

Fuck yeah!

Happeh' valentines day!

*bringz the milkshakes!*

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:
lolwhut?

o.0

Fuck yeah!

So how does online dating work?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Rainbird said:
zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:
lolwhut?

o.0

Fuck yeah!

You mean how to do it?

Rainbird said:
Kamal said:
Rainbird said:
zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:
lolwhut?

o.0

Fuck yeah!

You mean how to do it?

I mean the entire concept, I can guess enough the basics Boy meets girl, they talk but what happens next?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Rainbird said:
Kamal said:
Rainbird said:
zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:
lolwhut?

o.0

Fuck yeah!

You mean how to do it?

I mean the entire concept, I can guess enough the basics Boy meets girl, they talk but what happens next?

That's it. One contacts the other, and if the part who got contacted is interested, you talk with that person. If that goes well, you can arrange to meet up. You just move up the ladder of "getting to know eachother" basically

Most dating sites also have a security system (in Denmark anyway), where you can type in your social security number and your postal code, and they will check that you are who you claim to be.

this thread won't die.