By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
leo-j said:
lmao, you look cool man

its just those glasses interest me because I've always been interested in john lenon glasses

john lennon (and his glasses) are the best, if you pay atention to the picture i posted...well , you´ll get the point.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
radiantshadow92 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
So am I the odd one out for not focusing on Trashleg's glasses?

so u were looking at my awesome hair...

Let's just say that Lara Croft has been my favorite videogame girl since I was a kid (even before I knew why). But yeah, awesome glasses. And awesome hair too dude.

i got lots more lara croft photos

don't any of you guys remember Lara Croft from way back when she had those glasses? i don't look like john lennon.. huff.

but yeah, dano of course you like them, you look like john lennon anyway

i wuvv my balloons <3

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Wow, what a bunch of exhibitionists here.

Akvod said:

says you, who started a "Post pictures of your warty hands here!" thread. you're just jealous cos your thread never took off

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
Akvod said:

says you, who started a "Post pictures of your warty hands here!" thread. you're just jealous cos your thread never took off

My callouses are fucking sexy since they show work obtained, rather than inheritance ordained.

Around the Network
Akvod said:
trashleg said:
Akvod said:

My callouses are fucking sexy since they show work obtained, rather than inheritance ordained.

funny, cos everything I hve I've worked for.. yet I don't have calloused hands?

trashleg said:

Ow wow... Uhm...

*saves immidiately to folder - look, this be my boss!*

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Opps, nvm better not.

Well, I suppose I'll give it a go.

wooty woo Rainbird! how come the young Danish chicks ain't all over you?