By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Never!!!!

Around the Network

Wow, you guys are actually human!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Lol, everyone has a man crush for Gilgamesh.

Don't mind the hatchet guys. I only use that to decapitate people bake cookies

Machina said:
axumblade said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Gilgamesh said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Wow Gilga....

Hmm?

I'll tell ya via message to not freak out some members. :P

Just come out already. You don't have to hide it anymore. :P

This.

Same with leo^^

I've always wondered about that.. especially with Leo because he's incredibly obvious. Its not like VGChartz is an intolerant place and even if someone does post something homophobic, they will be banned.

I suppose people have their reasons..

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Lol, everyone has a man crush for Gilgamesh.

:o

--OkeyDokey-- said:
oldschoolfool said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Man. Who'd have thought so many studly dudes would care about video game sales? :P

Oh. And trashleg is pretty hot too, obviously :P

yea obviously

:P she loves the attention.

(is making sure to put a :P next to everything now after what happened with NFG)

oh yeah, i love it so much that i come by this thread evvvery day to see if anyone's commented. thats totally why i didnt see this convo until now. ha.

and dont worry about the :P, i was always team Okey

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I know sometimes I look like Hideo Kojima. But most of the time I look like this:

did i post in here? im not sure.., but well, lemme grab some Pics out..

^- almost a year ago.

^- a week ago.. on my way to work... i was dead as hell there... and yes, this joke had to be made. i mean, its Lightning!

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

@bugrimmar

You look like Manny Pacquiao in your first pic hehe.

@Crystalchild

I'm liking your hairstyle :D