By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lolita said:

1st bolded: Interesting...

2nd: I think I'm also one lucky girl to have found not only a handsome gamer but also very respectful, loyal and has about the same morals as I do, especially relationship-wise. Plus he has that sexy accent... Rawr.

3rd: In two years. Can't marry yet... UK marriage visa laws; I have to be 21. Plus there's many things to prepare... I mean I don't even know what kind of marriage, how and where we'll do it... A bit problematic since my family is here in Canada, his in UK (he's English)... I'm also not religious so umm, makes things a bit hard to figure out. Haha but we'll find a way to do all of this. n_n'

1st red: Did you actually understood that?

2nd: So am I (exept for the morals...that's impossible to tell without knowing you)

3rd: My german accent can be sexy, too

4th: Damn! A british guy. I can't win against british steel, so I'll give it up

But now seriously:

That sounds great! He seems to be a really great person. Good find, I would say!

And concerning your marriage. If you are not religious I would definitely recommend you not to marry in a church. Today there are so many possbilities to have a wonderful wedding ceremony without any religious stuff.

Oh...and after the marriage I demand you to post some of the weeding photos here

Around the Network
lolita said:

2nd: I think I'm also one lucky girl to have found not only a handsome gamer but also very respectful, loyal and has about the same morals as I do, especially relationship-wise. Plus he has that sexy accent... Rawr.

Pictures or he doesnt exist

Riot said:

2nd: So am I (exept for the morals...that's impossible to tell without knowing you)

But now seriously:

That sounds great! He seems to be a really great person. Good find, I would say!

And concerning your marriage. If you are not religious I would definitely recommend you not to marry in a church. Today there are so many possbilities to have a wonderful wedding ceremony without any religious stuff.

Oh...and after the marriage I demand you to post some of the weeding photos here

1st blue: Google translate and some common sense... I'd actually would like to learn German. It's an interesting language.

2nd: I'm pretty sure it is. Mine is a mix of English accent and Canadian then throw in a few mispronounced words.

3rd: O_o I don't quite understand this one...

4th: Yeah I know... I wouldn't do it in a church... I'd like something small... I wouldn't want a big thing. It would make me way too nervous and stressed.

5th: Oh sure I'll probably do! ^_^

@ hatmoza: Haha! XD

lolita said:

1st blue: Google translate and some common sense... I'd actually would like to learn German. It's an interesting language.

2nd: I'm pretty sure it is. Mine is a mix of English accent and Canadian then throw in a few mispronounced words.

3rd: O_o I don't quite understand this one...

4th: Yeah I know... I wouldn't do it in a church... I'd like something small... I wouldn't want a big thing. It would make me way too nervous and stressed.

5th: Oh sure I'll probably do! ^_^

@ hatmoza: Haha! XD

1st pink: Yeah, German is also a very beautiful and complex language. If you would be ever be able to read Goethe in the original version you'll surely understand.

2nd pink: Should I ever visit Canada again (I was there once at the Niagara Falls), I'm going to meet you, so you can see/hear for yourself

3rd pink: That was just a reference to the legendary Judas Priest album "British Steel"...I tried to say that I have no chance against a British guy since they are so awesome (like the album is)...just my stupid sense of humor I guess

4th pink: I don't think you should be nervous. To marry the one you love the most is something beautiful and the only thing you should be concerned about, is whether you should pick the Pachelbel Canon in D or Wagner's Bridal Chorus as a weeding march . I understand though that you prefer a small ceremony...I wouldn't invite 200 guests, either.

5st pink: I'm looking forward to this

Riot said:

lolita said:

1st bolded: Interesting...

3rd: In two years. Can't marry yet... UK marriage visa laws; I have to be 21. Plus there's many things to prepare... I mean I don't even know what kind of marriage, how and where we'll do it... A bit problematic since my family is here in Canada, his in UK (he's English)... I'm also not religious so umm, makes things a bit hard to figure out. Haha but we'll find a way to do all of this. n_n'

But now seriously:

1st (and only) green

-Whatever turns you on, Riot!

@ Riot and Lolita - too much colour already

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Around the Network

Sure, I'll play this game.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:

Sure, I'll play this game.

I can see an arm, camera, and trailer reflected from your sun-glasses XD

Makepeacefox said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Is this just some sort of trap to see which of us actually recognise this legendary man?!

What, I recognize him from Mario and Boondock Saints!  :-p

lolita said:

Those are the lastest ones of moi:

Playing Star Ocean Second Evolution. ^___^

EDIT: This thread should be a sticky...

Sounds good!

And I'll post pics of me in a month or so, I'm losing weight at the moment and already down a good 12 pounds (6 months of crunch does a lot to you >_>).

4 ≈ One

LMFAOLOL @ twesterm
You really are a "gentleman." ^Respect points up^