By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
axumblade said:
Does anyone else have an issue with this thread saying there are more posts yet nothing is appearing?

OMFG YES!!!

I thought i was the only one.

Around the Network
Makepeacefox said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Is this just some sort of trap to see which of us actually recognise this legendary man?!

Its mario!

(I have yet to see super hornio bros :( )

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

lolita said:

Here's a new small pic of me. My real cam died... I used it lots. I had a haircut and got them red and black!

I know it's small but the rest of it isn't Soriku-safe.

My....gawd....

axumblade said:
Does anyone else have an issue with this thread saying there are more posts yet nothing is appearing?

I think that usually means someone got banned and we can't see their posts anymore.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Xxain said:
lolita said:

Here's a new small pic of me. My real cam died... I used it lots. I had a haircut and got them red and black!

My....gawd....

Yea, I know.  I wouldn't mind taking a gander at the rest of that pic.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Xxain said:
lolita said:

My....gawd....

Yea, I know.  I wouldn't mind taking a gander at the rest of that pic.

Who ever said that gamers can't look beautiful is now proven wrong!

axumblade said:
Moongoddess256 said:
axumblade said:

I think that usually means someone got banned and we can't see their posts anymore.

It keeps happening on here though...like..it's like someone keeps posting and keeps getting banned. lol.

I was another who thought it was only me! Very annoying. Is it happening to any of your other threads? For me it also occurs in the "Are you a virgin?" thread

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Moongoddess256 said:
Makepeacefox said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Is this just some sort of trap to see which of us actually recognise this legendary man?!

Its mario!

(I have yet to see super hornio bros :( )

of course! I feel better now I know it wasn't really Mr RJ but rather:

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Makepeacefox said:
axumblade said:
Moongoddess256 said:
axumblade said:

It keeps happening on here though...like..it's like someone keeps posting and keeps getting banned. lol.

I was another who thought it was only me! Very annoying. Is it happening to any of your other threads? For me it also occurs in the "Are you a virgin?" thread

Not sure if this will work but I have an idea.  Try posting in a few other threads to knock the threads that are doing that out of your Forum Posts side bar list.  Then maybe when you post in this thread and other thread again perhaps it will stop erroring out.  Might work but probably not?  Yes, this thread is doing that to me also.  Probably everyone that has posted recently.

sethnintendo said:
Makepeacefox said:
axumblade said:
Moongoddess256 said:
axumblade said:

Not sure if this will work but I have an idea.  Try posting in a few other threads to knock the threads that are doing that out of your Forum Posts side bar list.  Then maybe when you post in this thread and other thread again perhaps it will stop erroring out.  Might work but probably not?  Yes, this thread is doing that to me also.  Probably everyone that has posted recently.

thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a go. Although by posting this here it's moved right back up to the tops of my active threads list