By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I hereby claim to be the sexiest VGC user! XD

Around the Network
Riot said:
sethnintendo said:
Xxain said:
lolita said:

Here's a new small pic of me. My real cam died... I used it lots. I had a haircut and got them red and black!

I know it's small but the rest of it isn't Soriku-safe.

My....gawd....

Yea, I know.  I wouldn't mind taking a gander at the rest of that pic.

Who ever said that gamers can't look beautiful is now proven wrong!

Hmm that's not an extremely old pic but it was some time ago... Thanks anyway. I think it would be more accurate to judge my newer pics on page 45, though.

lolita said:
Riot said:
sethnintendo said:
Xxain said:
lolita said:

Here's a new small pic of me. My real cam died... I used it lots. I had a haircut and got them red and black!

I know it's small but the rest of it isn't Soriku-safe.

My....gawd....

Yea, I know.  I wouldn't mind taking a gander at the rest of that pic.

Who ever said that gamers can't look beautiful is now proven wrong!

Hmm that's not an extremely old pic but it was some time ago... Thanks anyway. I think it would be more accurate to judge my newer pics on page 45, though.

I did see your newer pic and come to the same conclusion as before: you = beautiful!

Too bad you live in Canada...

^ I think she is getting married though.

Riot said:

I did see your newer pic and come to the same conclusion as before: you = beautiful!

Oh then thanks... This would rather be a case of "too bad you're fiancéd". XD

Around the Network
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Broken pics are sexy!

Signature goes here!

lolita said:
Riot said:

In Germany we say "Das ist ein Grund, kein Hindernis"

But seriously: your fiancé is a lucky guy...and to be honest I'm happy to hear that it seems you've found the right person...guess I'm one of those sentimental people. May I ask when the two of you have planned to marry?

Riot said:
lolita said:
Riot said:

In Germany we say "Das ist ein Grund, kein Hindernis"

But seriously: your fiancé is a lucky guy...and to be honest I'm happy to hear that it seems you've found the right person...guess I'm one of those sentimental people. May I ask when the two of you have planned to marry?

1st bolded: Interesting...

2nd: I think I'm also one lucky girl to have found not only a handsome gamer but also very respectful, loyal and has about the same morals as I do, especially relationship-wise. Plus he has that sexy accent... Rawr.

3rd: In two years. Can't marry yet... UK marriage visa laws; I have to be 21. Plus there's many things to prepare... I mean I don't even know what kind of marriage, how and where we'll do it... A bit problematic since my family is here in Canada, his in UK (he's English)... I'm also not religious so umm, makes things a bit hard to figure out. Haha but we'll find a way to do all of this. n_n'

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:

Broken pics are sexy!

Not only  can VGC not handle it but most mortals go blind after seeing me in such glory!

Makepeacefox said:
sethnintendo said:
Makepeacefox said:
axumblade said:
Moongoddess256 said:
axumblade said:
Does anyone else have an issue with this thread saying there are more posts yet nothing is appearing?

I think that usually means someone got banned and we can't see their posts anymore.

It keeps happening on here though...like..it's like someone keeps posting and keeps getting banned. lol.

I was another who thought it was only me! Very annoying. Is it happening to any of your other threads? For me it also occurs in the "Are you a virgin?" thread

Not sure if this will work but I have an idea.  Try posting in a few other threads to knock the threads that are doing that out of your Forum Posts side bar list.  Then maybe when you post in this thread and other thread again perhaps it will stop erroring out.  Might work but probably not?  Yes, this thread is doing that to me also.  Probably everyone that has posted recently.

thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a go. Although by posting this here it's moved right back up to the tops of my active threads list

Yea, testing it out now myself.  I will know if it got fixed after knocking it off my most recent forum posts.

Edit- Nope it didn't fix the allows new post error... Oh well was worth a try.