By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Xxain said:
less yapping more pics plz....

Look who's talking...

Around the Network

Xxain wanted more pictures in this thread, so I will do him the favour...

It is not actually a picture of myself, it is in fact my beloved Teddy I got when I was 7 months old...

lolita said:
Xxain said:
less yapping more pics plz....

Look who's talking...

MORE PICS NOA!!!!!!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Woohoo

The 60,000th viewer

Nice faces guys :)

Around the Network

pics are in my album.. i dont know how to put links here, sorry :/

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
pics are in my album.. i dont know how to put links here, sorry :/

I'm sure it's a dumb question but I just can't work it out - what's in your mouth in your profile pic?

oh and in answer to your linkage problem - the way I managed was to open the pic I wanted in my album, then copy the url, and paste that url using the "insert/edit image" button

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

@Makepeacefox

It is a fork.

hmmm I guess I never did post one..there are more pics of me on my facebook link on my profile or mypace  but this one at least captures the essence of what brings me to the site :P video gaming...I'm the one celebrating wii boxing victory of course and this is from two years ago but I'm more or less the same

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Yeah, that's actually me. The link is from a baseball site I run. The pic is from last fall as I walked past my father's camper in Michigan.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/