By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WHEN did u give up on Nintendo?

I gave up negative 15 years ago

Around the Network
monlosez said:
I think when people grow older they will start leaving Nintendo.

not really.

The older I get the more I am Enjoying Nintendo games.

It's not about giving up, it's if they have games that I'm interested in, if they do, they are only on Nintendo platforms, I have to get a Nintendo machine to play them, just like how I need Vista for DX10. Although, they did get me with the motion controls this time around, I know some people suck with the Wiimote or simply reject the idea like it's some kind of a witchcraft(at least get good with it before you judge,) but I personally like it.

Those who believe they have grown too old or are too 'mature' to play the 'childish/babyish' games on Nintendo consoles really do need a kick in the balls. For if one insinuates that the cartoonish style of a game (any game) somehow declines from it's quality, you are an idiot.

How technical is your game?

Around the Network
monlosez said:
I think when people grow older they will start leaving Nintendo.

Damn I'm 29 years old and I still haven't grown up??

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Never. Nintendo is awesome

nevr have. never will.

seriously, this sounds like trolling, in fact few people have actually given up on nintendo.

I've owned NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy Advance, and Gamecube.

I was introduced to Nintendo with the SNES, then Purchased an NES - they were both amazing and so much better as a whole then the Atari 2600 I had before that (although my Atari is still awesome). Then the 5th Gen came around and I purchased a PS1 for a single game - Final Fantasy Tactics (my second favorite game of all time). Then I skipped last gen and now I own a Wii (and a DS Lite and DSi) and it is the best console I have every owned or played (and I have played all the main consoles since the Atari 2600)

So left: after SNES (got a PS1 then left console gaming)
Came Back: With the Wii

PS. I have always had the latest gameboy (ie. Gameboy, Gameboy Light, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Micro) and Purchased a DSLite after my Wii purchase and now have the DSi so I never really left nintendo - console gaming just didn't excite me for a while.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.