By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Mass Effect 2 Thread

So Kowenici didn't find you on your way home :)
Hope you enjoy it.

Around the Network

Congrats Carl

The rest of us EU mortals have to wait till tommorrow T_T

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

True lestatdark.
The rest of us will have to wait til tomorrow to meet up here and talk about how great the game is.

Hell yeah.

I spoiled myself on Selnor's thread, but only the first 5 minutes. My jaw literary dropped when I saw shepard going to the blown part of the Normandy. When I finally get that scene going on my HDTV, it's going to be a visual fest xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I haven't even seen that.
I cannot wait.
Carl let us know your impressions.

Around the Network

Opening was beyond epic

Can you customize the armor you get in the CE/LE? I got the blood dragon armor but I couldn't change the colors of it like the regular one so I never wear it, despite it having better stats. Plus it's got a lame helmet that you can't remove.

bonus armors:

on a side note, the PC version looks pretty sweet, no spoilers, don't worry. =)

me being nub:

still nubby:

not as nub, but became a power spam person to save ammo =X :

Gaaaaah, the temptation >_>

Must...not....watch....till....tommorrow

Current PC Build

Like in "A day late and a pound short" right? Yeah, that's relatively funny. Ahemm...

What's this topic again:? ME2 seems a bit lacking in joy to me. Anyone else finding it a bit too dark?. I mean Miranda looks great and all but I'd rather dive into a vat of Wilkinson Swords! Now see that was not funny. They were a popular razor back... never mind.

Don't want to SPOIL anyone's fun but some of the characters seem a little depressed themselves. Sorry I left but in my defense I was, you know, killed.

Anyone who has amassed 100,000 iridium has my respect as that particular mini-game is a bit of a grind. Think I've got 45 though so thanks for the heads-up. I should have started on 'Normal' as I'm feeling a bit underpowered. Lvl 9 Infiltrator. Found Archangel, Eng. and have Grunt on ice. Still disc 1. V-good arpg so far.

I had no trouble with the char., importer but the mythical Cerberus Network has yet to appear.
Thought I had problems with EA/BW linking to my GT ironed out on DA:O. Apparently not.
Just cranky about not getting my bonus crap I guess. Time for my nap.