By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
megaman79 said:
Mr Khan said:

Patience. Their time will come.

David Carradine is dead. Leave that Kung Fu sh-- out of it.

He didn't die, he evolved into a lotus. =)

Around the Network

They just started to appear on Comedy Central...

Former something....

Yea, I was flipping threw channels and just saw it on comedy central. It is a short one. But hey atleast it is some advertiseing

Call me crazy guys... but I think a game being genuinely good really helps sales. Plenty of games have been advertised like crazy and still bomb. Some games are hits without any advertising.

Well, ya it has to be good to sell least most of the time. But i am sure there are tons of people who would be atleast interested in it that do not know about it. It better be good though i preorder it!

Around the Network

I know Amazon it's not the best place to see sales but the place of The Conduit has me worried about its future.

mjc2021 said:
Call me crazy guys... but I think a game being genuinely good really helps sales. Plenty of games have been advertised like crazy and still bomb. Some games are hits without any advertising.

Hey MS proved if you buy a company develop a very very  mediocre game throw crap loads of cash at it for marketing and hype   it can become a huge franchise with Halo.

I just saw the ad on TV a few minutes ago, but I first saw it last night. It was a nice ad, I liked it.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Ryudo said:
mjc2021 said:

Hey MS proved if you buy a company develop a very very  mediocre game throw crap loads of cash at it for marketing and hype   it can become a huge franchise with Halo.

Well it'll definitely be mediocre. But will it have the success? Probably not.

Ryudo said:
mjc2021 said:

Dude thats just your (unpopular) opinion, Halo is not a medicore franchise by any means ..