By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit TV ad

Where the hell are they? 

Game is a week away from release and I thought they said they had big plans for TV ads?

So far nothing.

Around the Network

It could come next week, or after the game releases.

For an anecdotal example, I saw a TV ad for Wii Fit 2 months ago.....

I wouldn't worry too much. If it bombs, whatever, at least you will buy it and enjoy it. Sales can't affect the fun.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:

I wouldn't worry too much. If it bombs, whatever, at least you will buy it and enjoy it. Sales can't affect the fun.

Well it can affect the fun in the future, If this game really bombs (not sold more then 300k LTD) I think the support for Wii core games will never come of the ground. Hmm never...... let me change that into this: if this games does very well  (more than 1.5 million LTD) I think Wii core games might finally become more frequent.

Patience. Their time will come.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

SaviorX said:

If you are the only one to buy The Conduit you won't play the multiplayer mode which i believe will be the funniest part of it.

Around the Network

I am very excited for the game next week. I cant wait to get my hands on it.

Mr Khan said:

Patience. Their time will come.

David Carradine is dead. Leave that Kung Fu sh-- out of it.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

travZEman on the-conduit.webs.com says he seen a TC commercial on Adult swim while watching family guy. He said it was the same at the vid from the ninty e3 conference...so it was the story trailer. Maybe it will be on tv tonight again?

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

People on neogaf have been saying they've seen a bunch of the same commercials on TVs.

I guess the Conduit is finally getting the advertisement it needed.

Haha I knew this was gonna happen. I hardly ever see real marketing for most games and sadly knew The Conduit wasnt going to get any. I will be surprised if I see one for it.

I hardly watch TV but I see PS3 and 360 ads and no Wii or Wii game ads. Which is saying a lot because I probably watch an hour of TV at most.

Ive seen InFamous and Star Ocean Ads.