By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit TV ad

Bad advertising confirmed. Seriously who owns a Wii and watches Adult Swim during the family guy. No that's PS360 time. See poor marketing. I'm pretty sure we all knew it was going to be poor.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network
.jayderyu said:
Bad advertising confirmed. Seriously who owns a Wii and watches Adult Swim during the family guy. No that's PS360 time. See poor marketing. I'm pretty sure we all knew it was going to be poor.

What are you talking about? You know who the bulk of the adult swim viewers are? Young teenagers and people over 30, most of the PS360 fans are too busy playing team leagues of COD4 from 10 PM to 2 AM.

OGM ITS AMAZING@!!

hello how are you.

bardicverse said:
.jayderyu said:

What are you talking about? You know who the bulk of the adult swim viewers are? Young teenagers and people over 30, most of the PS360 fans are too busy playing team leagues of COD4 from 10 PM to 2 AM.

also true.This is a good time to promote a shooter.And apparently it wasnt too hard to find viewers of that schedule with a wii(checks above-checks himself).If i didnt know about this game i would be interested on it now.

I hate adult swim but with nothing to do watched is a couple hours last night...not one ad.

Around the Network
Ryudo said:
I hate adult swim but with nothing to do watched is a couple hours last night...not one ad.

Actually I saw the ad for the first time last night. It ran twice while I watching.

Ryudo said:
seece said:
blaydcor said:
^Yeah. He didn't say it wasn't his opinion. OBVIOUSLY if he's saying it, it's just his opinion. What you said is just your opinion. So shut up and stop arguing opinions, it doesn't even logically make sense.

Fix your attitude it stinks.

Everything points to his "opinion" being false, in fact it isn't an opinion its a load of crap.

Yes no one is allowed to speak against MS ..it brings you the Xbox fanboys.

Yeah Halo could have sold itself to be successful,didn't need the deep pockets of MS hype and mountain dew.

Halo is so big that major companies are glad to be associated. Nintendo isn't going poor, if they had faith in Conduit they would probably get behind it themselves somehow.

The Conduit comes later in Europe, that is so unfair (new release date July the 10th)
Fucking localisation problems...