By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Aug - Dec, Xbox 360 will have the Top selling game for each month in US

Kantor said:
seece said:
tombi123 said:
psrock said:
seece said:
nordlead said:
coolbeans said:
Hmmm....I wouldn't be suprised if Uncharted 2 edges out MW2 for Dec. since that's the last date I heard it was going to be released.

lol. Uncharted 1 couldn't even push 1m sales in the US lifetime with bundling. What makes you think Uncharted 2 is going to sell 1m in 1 month?

Apprantley several people on this sit reckon Uncharted 2 can crack 5 million.

who are these people?

There made up by 360 fanboys so that they can say that U2's sales were worse than expected.

OT: WiiFit +, WiiSports Resort and possibly Mario Bros. Wii will outsell all 360 games in the month they release.

I hope that was a joke ..

I wish that was a joke >_>

Come on, you saw Killzone 2. You saw it.

You should actually know what I'm talking about beforte you go accusing 360 fans (if you believe what Tombi said was true" all I saw was sony fans/bois in that thread. "Which PS3 game will be next to break 5 million". It certainly wasn't 360 fans.

Around the Network
seece said:
Kantor said:
seece said:
tombi123 said:
psrock said:
seece said:
nordlead said:
coolbeans said:
Hmmm....I wouldn't be suprised if Uncharted 2 edges out MW2 for Dec. since that's the last date I heard it was going to be released.

lol. Uncharted 1 couldn't even push 1m sales in the US lifetime with bundling. What makes you think Uncharted 2 is going to sell 1m in 1 month?

who are these people?

There made up by 360 fanboys so that they can say that U2's sales were worse than expected.

OT: WiiFit +, WiiSports Resort and possibly Mario Bros. Wii will outsell all 360 games in the month they release.

You should actually know what I'm talking about beforte you go accusing 360 fans (if you believe what Tombi said was true" all I saw was sony fans/bois in that thread. "Which PS3 game will be next to break 5 million". It certainly wasn't 360 fans.

Please show me this thread. I have trouble believing anybody can fail that hard.

And as I said, you saw Killzone 2. I remember a certain member *cough Undying cough* posting that his Week 1 expectations were 400k, then saying the final 720k week one sales were disappointing and below what he had expected.

It's sad, it really is. And you have to admit that 360 fanboys are a lot worse at this kind of thing than PS3 fanboys. Meanwhile, PS3 fanboys don't allow anyone to dislike any Sony console games- every fanboy has its most annoying trait

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
seece said:
Kantor said:
seece said:
tombi123 said:
psrock said:
seece said:
nordlead said:
coolbeans said:

who are these people?

Please show me this thread. I have trouble believing anybody can fail that hard.

And as I said, you saw Killzone 2. I remember a certain member *cough Undying cough* posting that his Week 1 expectations were 400k, then saying the final 720k week one sales were disappointing and below what he had expected.

It's sad, it really is. And you have to admit that 360 fanboys are a lot worse at this kind of thing than PS3 fanboys. Meanwhile, PS3 fanboys don't allow anyone to dislike any Sony console games- every fanboy has its most annoying trait

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76492&page=1

I hate to bust your bubble but Wii Sports Resort and Wii Fit + will be bigger sellers

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""