By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - how will YOU get the starite out of the tree? -(scribblenauts)

One of the most common levels shown on scribbenauts has been, simply, to get a starite out of a tree. You could just chop it down, oh summon a ladder and climb up.. But judging by what weve seen of the database there is gonna be hundreds of ways to get the starite out of the tree.

So how you will get it? ill be interested to see what people can come up with... might even come back to this thread in a few months and try some of the more obscure ideas once ive gotten the game.

I think... i will get some sort of platform, and then attach heaps of helium balloons to it so i will float up to the top of the tree to get the starite.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

Cannon, Catapult. Anything that can launch you. This will probably bring about some amusing deaths too.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

No wait... Termites. I'd summon a whole lot of termites

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

BEAVER

I was thinking about a meteor fall to bring the tree down.

Or a black hole to attract the starite.

Around the Network

i like cop/donut scenario.

I dk, maybe global warming? lol

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Jetpack........ No wait, Trampoline........ No wait, vacuum cleaner.......... No wait, earthquake....... So many possibilities. This game is going to rock.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Flamethrower :D

I swear to god if I can summon Shiggy in this game, I'll buy 10 copies.

A flying monkey will get it for me... or a flying pig..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)