By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - how will YOU get the starite out of the tree? -(scribblenauts)

jet pack

Around the Network

i will blow the tree up with C4 and get it....or ill shoot it with a ray gun and burn the tree...or ill use mutant beavers...or ill summon Shiggy to help :D

thanny said:
tehsage said:
I swear to god if I can summon Shiggy in this game, I'll buy 10 copies.

hahaha i would sell every other ds game i have and use the money to buy more then 10 :P

I do know that you can summon your avatar though ;)

you can summon pears?...With mouths?!.......oh....my.....god.....

I wonder if Donkey Kong will work...

Former something....

Summon a hippie so he chains himself to the tree, then summon a bong on the other side of the level so he pulls it down.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network
TX109 said:
thanny said:
tehsage said:
I swear to god if I can summon Shiggy in this game, I'll buy 10 copies.

hahaha i would sell every other ds game i have and use the money to buy more then 10 :P

I do know that you can summon your avatar though ;)

you can summon pears?...With mouths?!.......oh....my.....god.....

Yeah, it's got lots of memes.  The lolwut pear, keyboard cat, etc.  I'm wondering if they'll have some reference to "I'm firin mah lazah."  I also want to try mudkips to see if anything special happens.

I wonder if I can get a helium balloon (maybe tied to something, like a plank, so it picks it up). And then, a peashooter to blow it up. I'll try that

if i had a ds.. i'd use.. over 9000 !111

Check out my game about moles ^

I wonder if I could summon Link and the Master Sword to chop the tree down?

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Earthquake.