By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FORZA 3 : Screenshot update. HOLY CR*P!

selnor said:

Why do people on the internet seem to have problems with things. It's like everyone gets shouted at at work or school and decides to come to the internet to be leader or that their way is better. The last shots posted were from June 6. Ok so I could have found the old thread and bumped it, but at the same time I havent hurt anyone by posting the new images in a new thread. It saved time for me, and everyone still can see the images.

If you really want me to do it that way, I'll use thread if it makes everyone happy. Come on people, there's people out there who dont even eat bread everyday.

The fact that you posted old screenshots make it even worse... most people find it annoying when they find threads of the same subject matter being posted over and over, especially when the old threads are on the last page, even on the same page. What's even more annoying is seeing someone REpost something.

Around the Network

Oh for goodness sakes Akvod don't derail yet another thread, just say what you have to say and leave. Stop ruining threads.

OT this is the first time Forza pics have really wow'ed me.

Akvod said:
selnor said:

Why do people on the internet seem to have problems with things. It's like everyone gets shouted at at work or school and decides to come to the internet to be leader or that their way is better. The last shots posted were from June 6. Ok so I could have found the old thread and bumped it, but at the same time I havent hurt anyone by posting the new images in a new thread. It saved time for me, and everyone still can see the images.

If you really want me to do it that way, I'll use thread if it makes everyone happy. Come on people, there's people out there who dont even eat bread everyday.

The fact that you posted old screenshots make it even worse... most people find it annoying when they find threads of the same subject matter being posted over and over, especially when the old threads are on the last page, even on the same page. What's even more annoying is seeing someone REpost something.

Please send me the link for where they were posted already. These shots were released today June 12.

seece said:
Oh for goodness sakes Akvod don't derail yet another thread, just say what you have to say and leave. Stop ruining threads.

OT this is the first time Forza pics have really wow'ed me.

I was only replying to selnor because I find it to be rude to ignore someone who took the time to post to me, seece. It's only courtesy to take my time and respond to them as well.

These are cut scenes right? Surely in game footage doesn't look like this?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
selnor said:
Akvod said:
selnor said:

Please send me the link for where they were posted already. These shots were released today June 12.

"The last shots posted were from June 6. Ok so I could have found the old thread and bumped it, but at the same time I havent hurt anyone by posting the new images in a new thread. It saved time for me, and everyone still can see the images."

Did I misunderstand you when you said this?

tuoyo said:

not on the wii lol

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
tuoyo said:

not on the wii lol

... I thought you were a Wii fan, lol, or are you a self hating Nint?

Why do you always always post "Forza 3 by far the best looking racer" or "Forza 3 by far the best looking game" on every single one of your threads?

mM
leo-j said:
Why do you always always post "Forza 3 by far the best looking racer" or "Forza 3 by far the best looking game" on every single one of your threads?

why the hell not it obviously is

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.