By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FORZA 3 : Screenshot update. HOLY CR*P!

DirtyP2002 said:
leo-j said:
Why do you always always post "Forza 3 by far the best looking racer" or "Forza 3 by far the best looking game" on every single one of your threads?

Thats what people did with Killzone2 for 2 years.

Exactly.

But when it's done with a X360 game the haters are all over us.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
DirtyP2002 said:
leo-j said:
Why do you always always post "Forza 3 by far the best looking racer" or "Forza 3 by far the best looking game" on every single one of your threads?

Exactly.

So you expect to basically 'dis Gran Turismo; One of the most loved and best graphical series ever to grace the gaming world, and not get any arguments from the other side?

It also happens with every set of fans from any system. Sure there was alot of people who argued that Gears 2 looked better than KZ2, and there was the same distance between them as there is between GT5P and Forza 3.

DirtyP2002 said:
leo-j said:

The thing is... them people were actually correct.

Taz! said:
Slimebeast said:
DirtyP2002 said:
leo-j said:

Exactly.

So you expect to basically 'dis Gran Turismo; One of the most loved and best graphical series ever to grace the gaming world, and not get any arguments from the other side?

It also happens with every set of fans from any system. Sure there was alot of people who argued that Gears 2 looked better than KZ2, and there was the same distance between them as there is between GT5P and Forza 3.

I dunno. But I forgive you cause you have Oblivion in your sig.

Slimebeast said:
DirtyP2002 said:
leo-j said:

Exactly.

Hold on.... No haters came into the KZ2 threads? That's news to me. I remember all the 360 fanboys coming in and saying stuff like "It underperformed" when sales came out even though it did great and before sales them coming in and saying stuff like "The first one sucked so will this one" and "Rawr rawr rawr too many kz threads RAWRRRR"

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
leo-j said:

and we're correct in the fact that Forza 3 will be the best looking racing game on consoles(atleast until GT5 will be released) and will be the best racing sim on consoles even after GT will be released - even people from ISR said that this game looks more like racing sims on pc and those games even in 2005 had better physics than GT games ever will.

and sorry, but Jeremy Clarkson? seriously? he don't know shit bout racing games and GT4(if i remember) was the only racing sim he ever played for purpose of one of the episodes of Top Gear.

it's like Martha Stewart saying Cooking Mama or Imagine series are BEST GEMS EVAH - someone cares outside of her fans who don't know a thing bout games just like her?

some testing out the forza le mans track during MS le mans presentation yesterday.

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9khhx

piggychan's video had terrible video quality.

I wish someone could dig up a Forza 3 clip in great HD quality where you can see the other cars drive in front of you.

waron said:
Carl2291 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
leo-j said:

and we're correct in the fact that Forza 3 will be the best looking racing game on consoles(atleast until GT5 will be released) and will be the best racing sim on consoles even after GT will be released - even people from ISR said that this game looks more like racing sims on pc and those games even in 2005 had better physics than GT games ever will.

and sorry, but Jeremy Clarkson? seriously? he don't know shit bout racing games and GT4(if i remember) was the only racing sim he ever played for purpose of one of the episodes of Top Gear.

it's like Martha Stewart saying Cooking Mama or Imagine series are BEST GEMS EVAH - someone cares outside of her fans who don't know a thing bout games just like her?

Glad we agree on the fact that GT5 will be better looking.

As for the racing sim bit, it will be fun finding out.

Carl2291 said:
waron said:
Carl2291 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
leo-j said:

Glad we agree on the fact that GT5 will be better looking.

As for the racing sim bit, it will be fun finding out.

well for me Forza 3 will be better. i don't care about WRC and Nascar(i never even played any nascar game since Nascar 98 or somethin cause it was my first game on pc. it was Papyrus Design game, but than i got NFS3 and never gone back). and if i will buy any offroad racing game it will be from Dirt series thanks to wider selection of vehicles. so considering Forza 3 and GT5 games as a straight asphalt car racing titles(dunno how to call it - stock cars?) to me Forza 3 will be much the best game thanks to wider(and much deeper in aspects) selection of everything compared to GT5.