By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - FORZA 3 : Screenshot update. HOLY CR*P!

RPG said:

Forza 3 is a mighty fine looking game however I believe this game will not win best graphics across the board in 2009 because there is a extended demo which was released in 2007 which looks just as good if not better.

I personally also think that Turn 10 need to stop spouting shit when the game is missing many features. Weather of any form is one (will be announced later on I assume) and more than 8 cars on a track at a time would also help.

Squillium or whateever his name is and selnor agreeing is nothing really to go by, they are both on another spectrum. I knew my eyes would be burning when I entered this thread and I was correct............GT5 was mentioned. Well good (or bad whatever way you look at it) news is that there will be a cover story on GT5 in OPM France and UK. After that I am sure be will be able to compare that little bit more. 

You are more than welcome to start any GT5 threads and show game pics.  So many butthurt fanboys ... anyway, thanks for always finding cool screen shot.

Oh check out this preview by the Inside Sim Racing guys -  (IF you are sony fanboys and easily butthurts, don't visit because the sim guys seems to think Forza 3 is awesome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVzhkASVCQ0

Around the Network
mysticD said:
RPG said:

Forza 3 is a mighty fine looking game however I believe this game will not win best graphics across the board in 2009 because there is a extended demo which was released in 2007 which looks just as good if not better.

I personally also think that Turn 10 need to stop spouting shit when the game is missing many features. Weather of any form is one (will be announced later on I assume) and more than 8 cars on a track at a time would also help.

Squillium or whateever his name is and selnor agreeing is nothing really to go by, they are both on another spectrum. I knew my eyes would be burning when I entered this thread and I was correct............GT5 was mentioned. Well good (or bad whatever way you look at it) news is that there will be a cover story on GT5 in OPM France and UK. After that I am sure be will be able to compare that little bit more. 

You are more than welcome to start any GT5 threads and show game pics.  So many butthurt fanboys ... anyway, thanks for always finding cool screen shot.

Oh check out this preview by the Inside Sim Racing guys -  (IF you are sony fanboys and easily butthurts, don't visit because the sim guys seems to think Forza 3 is awesome)

Now I'm even more frothing at the mouth. They said it's the first time ever that a console racer has felt like a PC sim. Forza 3 will own. Awesome.

These aren't even the best Forza 3 screenshots.

Forza 3 is by far the best looking racing game this gen, and above that it has the most features, 100 tracks and real car damage.

I'm confident this quality will be proved by reviewers with the best Gamerankings/Metacritic score too.

selnor said:
mysticD said:
RPG said:

Now I'm even more frothing at the mouth. They said it's the first time ever that a console racer has felt like a PC sim. Forza 3 will own. Awesome.

Skip to 6:30 for the Forza piece. Their response tells the tale.

Akvod said:
kirby007 said:
tuoyo said:
These are cut scenes right? Surely in game footage doesn't look like this?

not on the wii lol

... I thought you were a Wii fan, lol, or are you a self hating Nint?

Because he's not a blind fanboy.

So why is everybody hatin' on the OP? All the other threads have been poluted with flame wars and nobody wants to go back and look at that trash. so lets not do the same thing here, just enjoy the pics, and imagine how awsome Forza 3 will be!  

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network
ironman said:
Akvod said:
kirby007 said:
tuoyo said:
These are cut scenes right? Surely in game footage doesn't look like this?

not on the wii lol

... I thought you were a Wii fan, lol, or are you a self hating Nint?

Because he's not a blind fanboy.

So why is everybody hatin' on the OP? All the other threads have been poluted with flame wars and nobody wants to go back and look at that trash. so lets not do the same thing here, just enjoy the pics, and imagine how awsome Forza 3 will be!  

I think it's a fanboyish statement to just say something to the like of "lol Wii graphics sux". It's old, it's been said over and over, and it shows absolute disregard for gameplay (graphics are important for immersion, and gameplay for fun).

looks awesome - though i don't like these cars.

Another one of these threads.
I'l sit this one out.

Selnor your hype is working on me I have to admit. I went from Forza 3 meh another driving game on console -_- to this game doesn't look bad definite 09 purchase, I'm definitely gonna try to get a good wheel though it must have at least force feedback and if included 900 degree steering it would be a huge +.

edit: anyone know if any USB wheels work with 360s? That Official wireless one looks meh to me.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

The pics are good but not as good as other Forza 3 pics. And I think its getting pretty ridiculous making all these Forza threads and labeling the titles as HOLY CR*AP or OH MY GOD, AMAZING.