By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The people of this site are composed of...

OriGin said:
#15 The guy who used to be big, is very unknown now but knows everything - more than you could understand.

This guy knows more than you think, he knows way more... no one understand how much he really knows - insider styles. His opinion was based on information that couldn't be shared and therefore it became frustrating to try and debate points without disclosing the extra information, so therefore they moved back to being a lurker - there's a few of them now, think of John Lewis.

I'm in there too.

/peace

At this point I'd say you're mostly a lurker.

John Lucas had a lot of bright ideas but he was never any sort of prophet, certainly nothing that suggested he had insider information - at least, not when I was lurking.

Around the Network

added 15 and 16 now, just to accommodate twesterm. lol.

#21 The person who is stuck at work behind a desk with a computer. Dying of boredom stumbles upon VGC, lurks ,likes what he sees, makes an account, calls himself the "black sheep,"and starts to spend exactly 8 hours a day on VGC 5 or 6 days a week.

Where does the J man fit in?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I would like to think I'm 13... but I know I'm actually 14 lol

Around the Network

I wonder what I'd be.

Probably a mix of spammer (12) and Opinionated (15)

axumblade said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Where does the J man fit in?

so far it seems you are either the fat lady or the cake that kirby was referring to...either way...You're going down -.-

no he is just the icing on the cake

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby, your spamming reputation preceeds you. i wonder what cake you're talking about..

I just thought of another category.

The guy who is first to post in a obvious flamebait thread and all he has to say is *puts up flameshield* or *gets popcorn ready*, etc. Adding nothing to the thread and thinking they're funny in the process.

oh and then theres:

Guy who talks in 3rd person - Megaman 2 (as the "Sony leader) and Jesus kung-fu magic (as the "J man"

Guy who referes to himself as Sony leader when he's obviously not, and nobody elected him to this "position" - Megaman 2