By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - METAL GEAR SOLID 4 -- Anniversary Thread!! (Lets Play it AGAIN)!!

I'll update with new people

@tedsteriscool

Fantastic last line!

Your a great MGS4 FAN!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

im throwing grenades at myself and saying "ALL RIGHT!!!" while in the air....
eh... anyone want to join? xD

darthdevidem01 said:
I'll update with new people

@tedsteriscool

Fantastic last line!

Your a great MGS4 FAN!

Oh and you can add me to the list. I'll definitely be playing this tomorrow.

@tedsteriscool

yeah I was wondering why you didn't say you wanted to be added, anyway I'll add you right away

I'll probably give it another playthrough.  I need a buffer before I do my infamous evil run, and I never got around to finishing my no kills/alerts run from last year.  I'm still hoping for trophies though.

Around the Network

I'd love to sit back relax and play the game tomorrow (today actually as it is past midnight here in Romania ^_^), but i have SO MUCH work to do i don't think i'll have the time. I will celebrate however by ordering/getting some (chinese or turkish) food and at least go through a boss battle !

DO YOU SEE THIS ZERO ? i will do my best ! ^_^

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

Last time I payed this game was around March.

So, is there any update that I missed out on?

I don't want to put my disc in the trey and wala an update!!!

@sephiroth

I don't think you missed out on any updates

how dare you claim this to be the "best game ever", only Nintendo can make the best game ever, and well all know that the best game ever, can only be Zelda ocarina of time, everything other game company is just a copy cat and well all know this, so please in future refrain from using "best game ever" for any other game other than Nintnedo's Zelda ocarina of time.

Oh definately ill play MGS4...bring me back in the barrel [ ! ]