By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which E3 Mario game are you anticipating most?

browser...

but i'll end up getting NSMBW first I guess.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

New Super Mario Bros all over, although I love the idea of a new Galaxy. Mario & Luigi seems to be a great game but I don't have a DS.

I want Galaxy 2 the most but I'm wanting both NSMB Wii and M&L 3 both they're all pretty high on my most wanted list.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Can I say all of them?

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is #1 though, as it will be great 2D Mario platforming.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Right now (imo) Nintendo is REALLY under playing New Super Mario Brothers for the Wii. They keep giving off this impression that is a quick port from DS to Wii with multi-player. The graphics are partially block and Miyamoto has said the Wii does not have enough power to do online. Huh??? You can have online for the Conduit, Medal of Honor, Mario Kart, but not enough power for Super Mario Brothers?

Either Nintendo is working on bumping up the graphics or they will sneak online in there. It just does not seem right for them to release the game as is. It looks so unfinished

Long rant, cut short. I am looking forward to Galaxy 2. I am just hoping that in order to use Yoshi's tongue it does not mean waggling the controller

Around the Network

New Super Mario Brothers Wii, just because it's closer, and it's the console return of 2D Mario!

I'm interested in Galaxy, but since it's a 2010 release, I can't really be excited for it............yet.

I'd be anticipating M&L3 the most, but I haven't finished PiT yet (shame on me!).

I don't really care about Mvs.DK for 2 reasons:
1) I don't have a DSi and more importantly
2) I didn't care for the other 2

Super Mario Galaxy 2

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Mario & Luigi 3

Mario VS DK is fail...

Maneco's Hall of Lame
As of October 2010 and, hopefully, until the end of times

Notable Mentions (a.k.a. "Games I Played and Hated")

The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time

Pokémon Channel

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
melbye said:
I only look forward to SMG2, i just hate that they are ruining NSMB with multiplayer

Multiplayer is optional. Go ahead and just play as Mario.