By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which E3 Mario game are you anticipating most?

NSMBW because it comes out this year. If they were to come out at the same time I think I'd prefer SMG2.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network

Galaxy 2

I think galaxy2 uses more a lot more of what the wii can do then new super mario bros. wii

So, galaxy2, but if they announce a level builder for NSMBW and let them share you with friends online then I'm sold. :)

GALAXY 2

and then mario bros wii

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Bobbuffalo said:
Joecool - You realize that LBP is a new game while the Mario series have like 20+ years old? and NSMB already appeared first on NDS way before LBP?

No shit shirlock. Of course I know Mario is 20 years old. I've been playing Mario games since I was four on the Atari 2600. I was refering to Little Big Planets revolutionary four player co-op online and offline for the PS3. Nintendo in all these years has not made a co-op Mario game nor have they made a online co-op Mario game. And rumour has it that a stage builder could be revealed much like that seen in Little Big Planet.

Miyamoto is a genious but other then Sonic their has been no real co-op side scrollers. Little Big Planet was the first to enable four players to side scroll through levels. I was actually suprised when Little Big Planet was announced because in all these years Nintendo never thought of that. Now you can argue that Super Mario World was co-op but you couldn't play simultaneously with any second or up to four players.

The New Super Mario Bros title does rip off the four player co-op pioneered by LBP. I'm a die hard Nintendo fan and Sony hater but in this one case Nintendo has actually ripped off one of Sony's ideas. Usually its the other way around (Just laughes at Sony's new revolutionary rip off of the Wiimote)!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

Miyamoto was already thinking about this 15 years ago. Tell me, how old is LBP again?
This is not a rip off just because it uses 4 players. It's not like Sony invented 4 player games ok.

NSMB Wii. Of course Galaxy 2 will be a better game but it's miles away and I can play NSMB Wii with the wife.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

New Super Mario Bros

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I am so much looking forward to both of the platformers that it is not possible to say which one is higher on my list.

I go with NSMBW though for the reason that it comes out first.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I only look forward to SMG2, i just hate that they are ruining NSMB with multiplayer