By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which E3 Mario game are you anticipating most?

Soriku said:
SMG2, don't care for NSMBW. I haven't played the older M&L titles but I'd put that at #2 since I love TTYD.

I bet I love the game more than you

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

SMG2

Looks to be the first proper Mario 3d game to use Yoshi(don't get me started on Sunshine)

SMG2 but I will definitely get new super mario bros wii...i been wanting a 2d mario on a console for years

SMG2

daylight

NSMBW

daylight

daylight

don't care about the others

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Super Mario Galaxy 2. Just because I enjoyed the first one so much an the music for the second one really sounds good.

Around the Network

Galaxy 2

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

killeryoshis said:
Why are people chooseing super mario bros wii. Wasn't Galexy recarded
as the best game ever just hate it now or what?

It´s because Galazy 2 isn´t coming out until 2010 and the others are this year.

I don't know, I'm pretty much excited for all the Mario games. But, if I had to pick one it'd either be Mario & Luigi 3, or New Super Mario Bros.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Super Mario Galaxy 2

NSMB 2 because it's this year (and multiplayer will be awesome)

SMG2 because playing as Yoshi in 3d will rock my socks