By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Team Ico series has overtaken Zelda as greatest adventure series!! By MM.2.

I think so, but you won't find many other people agreeing with you. Zelda has just built too strong a reputation for itself. To even suggest any game could be better than Zelda is like blasphemy.

Around the Network

OP...you are wrong. As good as SotC, and Ico is...you can't compare it to Zelda..(especially OoT). They are two different styles of game, with two different approaches. So yeah...take that.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I think so, but you won't find many other people agreeing with you. Zelda has just built too strong a reputation for itself. To even suggest any game could be better than Zelda is like blasphemy.

You speak wisely sir, but quality never lies

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Shadow of The Colossus is too unique to be compered with Zelda or any other game for that matter, but you probably wrote this thread for the flames nothing else

^Please do not accuse for something, I merely created this thread for discussion. Either contribute or dont its that easy

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

Oh well now you lost my support as a person, just had to go and do this. Thats it where is the thread where you sign up to remove the sony leader from his position.

^^ You don't need to sign up for that...because he was never the Sony Leader. Self proclaimed perhaps...but never in the eyes of other people

megaman.2. said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

You speak wisely sir, but quality never lies

What is your basis for determining the superior quality in this?  What does Team Ico have that Zelda doesn't?  Zelda has received far more commercial success as well.

Both series are way too great to be demeaned in this type of argument.

Leave this "versus" stuff to the gory action games.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Team Ico is a development group.  Zelda is a game series.  Team Ico happens to do "artsy" adventure games, so they are themed the way Bioware does RPGs.  Team Ico stuff doesn't even all have the same world, nor does it have a common name.