By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Team Ico series has overtaken Zelda as greatest adventure series!! By MM.2.

megaman.2. said:
trestres said:
How has the quality of the Zelda games not been consistent? Besides selling over 5 million most of the times and getting more than 90% ratings by critics, what else have they done wrong?

Let me address this!

First of all when I said that the quality had been declining I was merely speaking from my own personal experience, there is no need to mention the sales. Great sales do not equal great game, my personal taste differs that of the critics. No need to hate me, we all have different gaming standards and taste, sadly Zelda failed to meet that high standard

Sony Leader out!

megaclown = not the Sony Leader. megaclown = megaman.2. Therefore, due to mathematical induction... megaman.2. = not the Sony Leader

Around the Network
D_Boy said:
megaman.2. said:
Kamal said:

Megaman your an idiot.

Again youre insulting, you've only joined today and you have already insulted the sony leader twice that my friend is a dangerous thing to do. I suggest you put a lit on that foul mouth of yours! Just friendly advice

Listen megaclown...you're not the Sony Leader...but you are right. Kamal...why do you insult? Just use a friendy approach...like facts and figures.

I see we have a comedian on Vgchartz, throwing insults eh? D-Boy why dont you post some facts and figures rather than trying to be a clown youre not very amusing. The forums are not for you come back in a year or so

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

megaman.2. said:
D_Boy said:
megaman.2. said:
Kamal said:

Megaman your an idiot.

Again youre insulting, you've only joined today and you have already insulted the sony leader twice that my friend is a dangerous thing to do. I suggest you put a lit on that foul mouth of yours! Just friendly advice

Listen megaclown...you're not the Sony Leader...but you are right. Kamal...why do you insult? Just use a friendy approach...like facts and figures.

I see we have a comedian on Vgchartz, throwing insults eh? D-Boy why dont you post some facts and figures rather than trying to be a clown youre not very amusing. The forums are not for you come back in a year or so

Megaclown is not an insult...it's a chop...cos that's what you are. My name is D_Boy...not D-Boy.....also..I think we are both entertainers at heart...am I right?

megaman.2. said:
trestres said:
How has the quality of the Zelda games not been consistent? Besides selling over 5 million most of the times and getting more than 90% ratings by critics, what else have they done wrong?

Let me address this!

First of all when I said that the quality had been declining I was merely speaking from my own personal experience, there is no need to mention the sales. Great sales do not equal great game, my personal taste differs that of the critics. No need to hate me, we all have different gaming standards and taste, sadly Zelda failed to meet that high standard

Sony Leader out!

1. Great sales do not equal great game, though it is an indicator of what the consumers like best.  If consumers thought MGS4 was better than Wii Fit, they would have bought that instead, but they didn't.

2. Now you're talking about your personal opinions.  When you title your thread "Team Ico series has overtaken Zelda..." as if it's a news event and open your first post with "I think it's a well known fact yet not been documented" it comes across as that you are saying that the content is fact.  If you'd retitle your thread to "In my opinion, Team Ico series..." and take out the first sentence of your first post, the post will seem more credible.

blegs1992 said:
megaman.2. said:
trestres said:

Let me address this!

Sony Leader out!

1. Great sales do not equal great game, though it is an indicator of what the consumers like best.  If consumers thought MGS4 was better than Wii Fit, they would have bought that instead, but they didn't.

2. Now you're talking about your personal opinions.  When you title your thread "Team Ico series has overtaken Zelda..." as if it's a news event and open your first post with "I think it's a well known fact yet not been documented" it comes across as that you are saying that the content is fact.  If you'd retitle your thread to "In my opinion, Team Ico series..." and take out the first sentence of your first post, the post will seem more credible.

You have made some excellent point kudos. I have also incorporated the thoughts of the community

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

This thread makes me feel bewildered.

Pixel Art can be fun.

megaman.2. said:
blegs1992 said:
megaman.2. said:
trestres said:

Let me address this!

Sony Leader out!

You have made some excellent point kudos. I have also incorporated the thoughts of the community

Listen guy....you're a good guy and everything (not a douche)...but you need to stop thinking you represent the community. You being a Sony Leader is a delusion, and the sooner you stop with the charade...the better it will be

SmokedHostage said:
This thread makes me feel bewildered.

Dont be son I will guide you How much ransom are they demanding I will pay it

</embed>

No

D_Boy said:
megaman.2. said:
blegs1992 said:
megaman.2. said:
trestres said:

Let me address this!

Sony Leader out!

Listen guy....you're a good guy and everything (not a douche)...but you need to stop thinking you represent the community. You being a Sony Leader is a delusion, and the sooner you stop with the charade...the better it will be

My friend what you must understand is that I am an entertainer, my job here is to entertain. Sometime I represent the community, its what I do best. The Sony leader 'thing' is just a character beside I did win the election 

</embed>