By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Team Ico series has overtaken Zelda as greatest adventure series!! By MM.2.

Zelda's legend will always shine. But for those looking for something fresher a team Ico game will provide.

Around the Network

Megaman, I am so proud of you, this is better than a Rol thread. You got this people using metacritic suddenly when they spent all last year criticizing it. It's funny that reviews score are good only when its the games you like.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Megaman there is a reason I refused to choose between the two of them.

The experiences provided by either series are irreplaceable.

So it has been proven commercially, critically and subjectively by both posters on this thread and voters in the VGC top 100 that Zelda comes out on top. Surely it's time to end this stupid thread. I am amazed that it got a post count this high! I think the OP simply likes winding people up/ flamebaiting. He seems to get some sort of sick enjoyment out of it. Also it bumps up his post count which he doesn't merit. I don't think his OP deserved a tenth of the responses it got. He thinks he is an entertainer but he is just plain annoying. You only have to look at his sig poster to see that!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Whenever someone posts on a thread that has gone off the front page of the hot topics with a call for the thread to finish, I honestly wonder if they understand how forums work.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Whenever someone posts on a thread that has gone off the front page of the hot topics with a call for the thread to finish, I honestly wonder if they understand how forums work.

I'm going to guess that peachbuggy was just browsing the Gaming forum. I don't usually look in Hot Topics either.

Im a huge PS3 supporter and members like monlosez and atma88 can attest to that. Having said that, I will disagree about Team Ico overtaking the Zelda series as the greatest adventure series. The Zelda franchise has a rich history that dates back to the original NES while Team Ico has had only 2 games out. IMHO, I dont think Team Ico even deserves to be mentioned alongside an iconic franchise such as the Zelda series...... at least not yet.

Posted earlier in thread. Was browsing the gaming forum and was amazed the thread was still going. So looked to see how it was progressing. I gave good reason as to why the thread should end, indeed why it should have ended pages ago....

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Hey I never cited sales or review scores. I stated the obvious fact that Link's Awakening > any other Zelda or Team Ico game. MegaMan 2 refused to have that argument, because he would lose, and also because he hasn't played the world's greatest Zelda game, so he's unqualified to even have this discussion.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Hey I never cited sales or review scores. I stated the obvious fact that Link's Awakening > any other Zelda or Team Ico game. MegaMan 2 refused to have that argument, because he would lose, and also because he hasn't played the world's greatest Zelda game, so he's unqualified to even have this discussion.

Rubang is your game collection incomplete?

Like, the PS2 part