By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Chinatown wars drops to 10 pounds (around 15$)

ZZetaAlec said:
Zlejedi said:
Well how often do you see Modern Warfare or WaW dropping to 1/3 of the price or how long did it took for GTA 4 price drop?
Fast price drops are good sign that there's huge amount of copies in the warehouse (meaning demand was overestimated).

Less time than this took, I remember seeing copies of GTA4 at half price less than a month after release.

GTA4 had a pricedrop pretty fast as I remember but that half month is BS ( new that is )... I think the first 10-20$ pricedrops showed up ~ 2 months after the release, and those where temporary ones to...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

This game is fun, but not suprising. If your into the 3d style this game isn't for you. This is more reminsent of some type of arcade game. Short quick missions with LOTS of stuff to do.

If the game supported a proper third person view this game could have done a lot better. I just hope R* figures this out.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

So... I guess this game will have those "legs" from now on.