By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Sports Resort to have online? Australian Box art says.. maybe?

Online would have made this sell more than Super Mario Bros. I don't understand why Nintendo left it out. Especially after they saw what online has done to the sales of Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart Wii.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

If it says content may change online then that doesn't mean just leaderboards. How would the content change from just checking a leaderboard. It would be from playing the game....  Also, like someone already mentioned there should be a Wi-Fi logo on the top left.  What the hell is that logo on the top left?

Anticipation level: 9001

Pixel Art can be fun.

anyone else thing there will be special downloadable weekly challenges a la mario kart?

maybe theres wii sport resort channel :P

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I think it are online leaderboards. Because people can call themselves "lol u r gay" or something equally dense, Nintendo has to cover their bases with a sticker like that.

Around the Network

hope it has full online, imagien swordfighting with 1-1 controls online...

Maybe the logo is not there b/c.... i though the Wifi logo came in the front of the case.... we are looking at the back O.o

^lol you are correct. Some reason I thought it was the front... Looks like a front more than a back.

So yeah... people don't panic. There's still hope for Online!!!

I think if there was online it would have been mentioned ages ago. I also doubt Nintendo thinks the millions that bought Wii as a Wii Sports player have any idea how to take a console online.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down