By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Sports Resort to have online? Australian Box art says.. maybe?

So this is the updated Aussie box art for WSR. Check out the classification at the bottom left

What's going on? 

Around the Network

I don't see the Nintendo WiFi symbol.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

but it says content may change online

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

It's probably just high scores or something, like Mario and Sonic at the the Olympic Games.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

online would have been awesome : (

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network

So leaderboards confirmed?

at least we know it has something with online, even if leaderboard are not really helpful

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

hold on, i thought this had online. Doesn't anyone know if this is the case?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

OK I love my Wii but was never a fan of the Wii series of games...ok I detested them so why the hell does this game have some appeal to me?

Online would have been great, but still the game should be great with out it, can't wait for it.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"