By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The AAA Titles that never were GAME, please read the rules!

+ No More Heroes

- Flower ( what a loose definition of a game people have)

Around the Network

+Valkyria Chronicles

- Dead Space

seece said:
mibuokami said:
seece said:
mibuokami said:

Valkyria Chronicles +

Animal Crossing -

Btw, before I make a complete fool of myself +means the game deserve to be AAA and minus means it doesn't correct? Cuz I'll stab myself if I vote VC by accident if its the opposite :(

Also, damn! How did L4D not get a 90+ average?

Yup you got it! I got the colours mixed up! + is adding 1 point to its tally, - is taking away 2 points

I know Left 4 Dead deserved AAA, hopefully the sequel is good enough!

I would have chosen L4D if VC was not on this list, because damn me if I'm not a massive VC fanboy.

btw, whats the timeframe for voting? 2hrs per vote?

nope, every 6 hours

if you're 5 minutes out I'll let it slide lol

6 hours! thats outrageous, I'll only get to vote once per work-day :( (edit: j/k really!)

mibuokami said:
seece said:
mibuokami said:
seece said:
mibuokami said:

Valkyria Chronicles +

Animal Crossing -

Btw, before I make a complete fool of myself +means the game deserve to be AAA and minus means it doesn't correct? Cuz I'll stab myself if I vote VC by accident if its the opposite :(

Also, damn! How did L4D not get a 90+ average?

Yup you got it! I got the colours mixed up! + is adding 1 point to its tally, - is taking away 2 points

I know Left 4 Dead deserved AAA, hopefully the sequel is good enough!

I would have chosen L4D if VC was not on this list, because damn me if I'm not a massive VC fanboy.

btw, whats the timeframe for voting? 2hrs per vote?

nope, every 6 hours

if you're 5 minutes out I'll let it slide lol

6 hours! thats outrageous, I'll only get to vote once per work-day :(

I wouldn't worry to much, I think VC is going to do very well by the looks of it!

seece said:

I wouldn't worry to much, I think VC is going to do very well by the looks of it!

Oh don't I know that! This forum has a dissproportional amount of VC fanboys, just wait till outlawauron gets here (and he will!).

Around the Network

+ Left 4 Dead

- Fable 2

+left four dead(green)

-valkrie chronicles(red)

The orange box is over 90 on both gamerankings and metacritic, in fact its rated a 96% on both 360 and PC, however if you mean the ps3 version that is rated 89% i wish you would have specified that, lol not a big deal though.

+ Punchout

- Zack and Wiki

Sorry about Z and W but i bought it because so many people were saying it was great and I played for about an hour and it just was not fun for me.

+ Fable 2

- New Super Mario Bros.

+ little kings story
- Valkyria chronicles

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!