By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NATAL is racist - Cannot pick up dark skin

They'll fix it, don't you worry.

Around the Network

Yeah it must be racist, no way its a system malfunction. Microsoft hates blacks official.

SOULJA BOY TELL'EM!!! TURN MA SWAG ON!! hahaha

That's funny. It was the basis for an entire episode of Better Off Ted.

Aidman said:
Reasonable said:
Aidman said:
what is Natal ?

A city that's getting a lot of exposure right now.

OT... I hope this isn't anything real, even though I don't have a 360 Natal is interesting (as are all the motion controllers IMHO) and I would like to see what can be done with it.

Of course if this is a valid issue I'm sure MS will find a way around it - they can't change how light frequencies work but they can change the camera and SW doing the job.

It is funny though - particularly due to his connection to the RE5 nonsense for some reason.

And let's face it, this is early tech - the damn thing probably falls over all the time during testing/development right now.

Also, playing a driving game holding air is just plain stupid, and while it's only a test of concept I want any thoughts of really controlling a car in that way killed quickly.

thanks for this explaination and " playing a driving game holding air is just plain stupid " I think playin as a controller myself is realy stupid ask yourself about playing Tennis or Golf come on look at Sony they admit it a wand just like Nintendo did please both of you Sony & Microsoft let your arrogance behind and admit that NINTENDO is much more Bigger than you both in video gaming History.

?

I have a Wii and think that its a great controler for tennis, etc.  However I mentioned driving explicitly with regards to Natal.  If you really sat holding nothing its very likely your fingers would tense and if you sat playing a driving game with nothing but thin air your hands would be in some sorry state after an extended gameplay session.  This is why there is the Wheel for Mario Kart (which I also have).

However even the Wheel for Mario Kart isn't the best as it 'floats' for driving games a full on wheel is best - i.e. while I really like motion controls I don't want them used everywhere just because they can be.  I want the best controler for the job, and that's not always going to be a wand or thin air.

Thanks for the rant though - I figured you'd like a little joke on Natal from another Wii owners but hey, there you go.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network
Aidman said:
Reasonable said:
Aidman said:
what is Natal ?

A city that's getting a lot of exposure right now.

OT... I hope this isn't anything real, even though I don't have a 360 Natal is interesting (as are all the motion controllers IMHO) and I would like to see what can be done with it.

Of course if this is a valid issue I'm sure MS will find a way around it - they can't change how light frequencies work but they can change the camera and SW doing the job.

It is funny though - particularly due to his connection to the RE5 nonsense for some reason.

And let's face it, this is early tech - the damn thing probably falls over all the time during testing/development right now.

Also, playing a driving game holding air is just plain stupid, and while it's only a test of concept I want any thoughts of really controlling a car in that way killed quickly.

thanks for this explaination and " playing a driving game holding air is just plain stupid " I think playin as a controller myself is realy stupid ask yourself about playing Tennis or Golf come on look at Sony they admit it a wand just like Nintendo did please both of you Sony & Microsoft let your arrogance behind and admit that NINTENDO is much more Bigger than you both in video gaming History.

Sarcam I hope? After all, who is being arrogant here?

Ok back on topic. Are you people that insecure about your console that you must find every little nitpicky thing you possibly can about a system that is still under development and is therefore buggy? If this were a problem (and due to the evidence I am not convinced it is) by the time it is released, there will have been a fix for it. Be it through hardware or software. So quite your wardancing around this fizzling little match of a wanna be trashing of all things MS. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Soooo, basically what OP is saying is that Michael Jackson is the only African-American that can properly interact with Milo?!?

Man, that's just f'ed up on so many levels!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I feel so sorry

no NATAL for niggers

.....Obama.....  nevermind Wii is enough

this is nothing new.

Some hand dry machines in public toilets don't pick up black skin. My friend is black and said the shit it broken. I tried it and it worked lol.

Poor guy had to use hand towels lol.

Hah! This is actually pretty funny, I'm sure the problem will be fix (if it ever exist) but I can see so many parodies base on this.