By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What, no 48.8% thread?

^^ Is that supposed to be a parody of all the people hyping up Natal, or should I say, NATAL!!!!!1111oneone!!

Around the Network

Black Wii is coming with Monster Hunter 3, that's probably anywhere from 3-10 million Wii's right there

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

PS360 don't really stand a chance sales wise this year with Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus, New Super Mario Bros. Wii along with the shitload of quality 3rd party titles. 50% will come.

Why did I read the title in Zoidberg's voice?

Wasn't it up to 48.9% at one point and dropped some? Anyways, I thought the majority of people were complaining about .1% threads and that you really should wait for it to reach 49%.

Around the Network

Evan is probably still drunk/hangover from E3. Last known activity was the 6th :D.

We may perhaps finally cross the 49% again somewhere in august :D

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

It´s slowly getting to 50%, but as far as home consoles go, it seems the NES will continue to be the system that had the best marketshare (it was like, 80%/85%...practically a monopoly)

rafichamp said:
Expect it to go down.

hum

Expect it to go A LOT up. Why ?

Well, new Mario's, some good 3rd party games (MH3, Sport Games, The Conduit etc), bundles in Japan, black and blue Wii's...

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

jlauro said:
Wasn't it up to 48.9% at one point and dropped some? Anyways, I thought the majority of people were complaining about .1% threads and that you really should wait for it to reach 49%.

Nah, I'm already waiting for enough stuff, between the Sony guys telling me to wait for PS3 domination, 360 fans telling me to wait for Natal, I can't have the Wii fans tell me to wait for 49% too. Too much waiting, no action. What if we all died tomorrow? Like Bob Marley said, I don't wanna wait in vain forever.

@Samuel - LOL now that I look at the title, I hear Zoidberg's voice too!

I expect that New super mario Bros might sell more Wii's then Resort. The entire DS audience that bought Mario Bros for that platform is probably interested in the console version.

Incidently, Resort is a continuation of Sports... like the average HD Hardcore title it will only draw the existing crowd in. It will still sell gangbusters though in software.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->