By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What, no 48.8% thread?

Did Rubang take a vacation? Just noticed the slight climb for the Wii marketshare, having mentioned future marketshare in an observation of this weeks Americas sales charts. I might be on point with my predicition, 50% in Jan 2010.

Around the Network

The wii numbers haven't moved much since MArch for some reason

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Expect it to go down.

killeryoshis said:
The wii numbers haven't moved much since MArch for some reason

Umm, it was 48.7% yesterday. Its 48.8 today. Is your browser not responding right? Was 48.6 at the end of april, also.

rafichamp said:
Expect it to go down.

I do, but it will go up first.

Around the Network

Actually, expect it to go up this year with the obliteration that comes with Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus and Monster Hunter Tri.

rafichamp said:
Expect it to go down.

I know you're young and all, but you're going to have to follow up with a "because", to avoid looking like a troll

it's because we had that like 5 times already, i think.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

oh i didnt even notice :O

Its going up slowly but I expect that to change with the coming release of WII MOTION PLUS and WII SPORTS RESORT.