By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Join the Loyalty-Free Gaming Movement!

More so by the voter Apathy party it's just funny too on it just existing.

I mean... I don't really have any prefrences to a company either... not since Square Enix and the SNES anwyays... but an alliance of people who have no particular rooting interest is like the voter apathy party. A collection of names and that's all.

Around the Network

why not. I like all gaming.

Yeah, might as well count me in, I'm 100% unbiased

dawve24 said:
Pfft half the list is fanboys.

+1

Looks more like a list of fanboys from all sides saying that their unbiased and can respect each other comments.... LOL!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Kasz216 said:
More so by the voter Apathy party it's just funny too on it just existing.

I mean... I don't really have any prefrences to a company either... not since Square Enix and the SNES anwyays... but an alliance of people who have no particular rooting interest is like the voter apathy party. A collection of names and that's all.

I don't know if you agree with me, but it's kind of the same reason I don't like the term Atheists. I see idiotic Atheist teenagers who are metal heads and say they're Atheists "Just cuz". I see liberal hippies, and some really weird and highly book worm conservative Atheists. You can't be called something for not believing in anything, otherwise we should call Christians spagheti monster denliasits, Muslims Invisible Pink Unicorn rejectionists, etc.

At gebx: Exactly, which makes me feel even more irked by this group, and I'm a self proclaimed biased fanboy. I'm not going to pretend that I'm something I'm not, something that anyone can't ever be (Oh shit I just realized I broke my promise to not post here anymore, lol).

Around the Network

i dont know why you're all taking this so seriously... ¬_¬

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

PS i'll update the list tomorrow, i have limited internet access tonight cos im not at home.. and all you haters, stop hatin'! k? thanks

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

you can add me as well.  The only think I'm a fan of is games, not companies.

(NES, Genesis, PC, PS1, N64, PS2, Xbox, GC, PS3, 360, Wii owner)

although I'll admitt... reading the die hard threads can be entertaining sometimes :)