By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Join the Loyalty-Free Gaming Movement!

Count me in. I sometimes take hard line against Nintendo, but thats not because of some loyalty with SONY or MS. /signed

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network

What, this is a movement?

I figured anyone who had their childhood hearts broken by Atari or Sega would have accepted loyalty-free as the only way to game 15 years ago.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Sign the K-meister in.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kasz216 said:
This kinda reminds me of the Futurama "Voter Apathy" party.

"Sign me up!"

"Not with that attidue."

"Ok...."

"Your in brother!"

"Wahoo!"

"You're out."

the definition of apathy is : "the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally". Apathetic voters do not vote because they have no interest in politics. Us loyalty-free gamers can in no way be compared to apathetic voters, as we do not lack interest in video games. Lets use a UK politics analogy, following the vein of what you said. 3 major parties - Labour, Conservatives and Lib Dems. If they were the 3 biggies of the gaming realm, an apathetic voter would not vote due to no interest whatsoever. On the other hand, someone who's family voted Labour their whole life would probably vote for Labour, sometimes without even understanding what it is they're voting for.

Then you'd have the L-F voters, who would see the good and bad points of all parties before making their decision.

To wrap things up, there is a difference between being apathetic and having no set preference.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Jin is in!

Tifa got MOVES!

Around the Network

I'm in! Funny though many of the members I see have had issues with being a bit bias :P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

trashleg said:
Kasz216 said:

"Sign me up!"

"Not with that attidue."

"Ok...."

"Your in brother!"

"Wahoo!"

"You're out."

the definition of apathy is : "the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally". Apathetic voters do not vote because they have no interest in politics. Us loyalty-free gamers can in no way be compared to apathetic voters, as we do not lack interest in video games. Lets use a UK politics analogy, following the vein of what you said. 3 major parties - Labour, Conservatives and Lib Dems. If they were the 3 biggies of the gaming realm, an apathetic voter would not vote due to no interest whatsoever. On the other hand, someone who's family voted Labour their whole life would probably vote for Labour, sometimes without even understanding what it is they're voting for.

Then you'd have the L-F voters, who would see the good and bad points of all parties before making their decision.

To wrap things up, there is a difference between being apathetic and having no set preference.

TL, have you been to stonehenge?

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."

Figlioni said:
trashleg said:
Kasz216 said:

"Sign me up!"

"Not with that attidue."

"Ok...."

"Your in brother!"

"Wahoo!"

"You're out."

TL, have you been to stonehenge?

uh.. no, not yet. have you been to edinburgh castle? (forgive me, im confused)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

hello beautiful,
i'll do anything you want me to....what was it again.......?

surely you are a nintendo girl.....?

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
hello beautiful,
i'll do anything you want me to....what was it again.......?

surely you are a nintendo girl.....?

oh dear...

nah, i only have a wii right now, but thats cos until a few months ago i was with a guy who had a 360 and a PS3.. god, i miss those consoles (lol) im savin up for a PS3 just now then i might get a 360

whaddya mean by "surely" anyway?!? *rolls eyes*