By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Join the Loyalty-Free Gaming Movement!

Esmoreit said:
Can you do it for someone? Women are natural cooks of course ;)

(oehhh old anti-emancipation post, FIRST!)

do what? make mince? LOL of course, i love to cook

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
Hapimeses said:

Yawn! Good morning, all. I approve of this thread, even if a few not-so-unbiased people are slipping in between the cracks. Perhaps they'll change their ways by coming here?

Yeah, I don't believe it either, but I can hope.

Hapimeses nailed this part, +1.

I'm a Sony supporter, but for the sole reason that I have a PS3, and I like it. Right now, I'm anxiously saving up so I can buy a DSi, PSP Go!, Xbox 360 and a Wii, because they all have awesome games. In other words, I'm a gamer first and foremost. People know my ways, and I am glad you made this thread, but I wont join. I support your cause, but I'm not joining a group to make it obvious.

In other words, what Zucas said

This kinda reminds me of the Futurama "Voter Apathy" party.

"Sign me up!"

"Not with that attidue."

"Ok...."

"Your in brother!"

"Wahoo!"

"You're out."

Rainbird said:
Hapimeses said:

Yawn! Good morning, all. I approve of this thread, even if a few not-so-unbiased people are slipping in between the cracks. Perhaps they'll change their ways by coming here?

Yeah, I don't believe it either, but I can hope.

Hapimeses nailed this part, +1.

I'm a Sony supporter, but for the sole reason that I have a PS3, and I like it. Right now, I'm anxiously saving up so I can buy a DSi, PSP Go!, Xbox 360 and a Wii, because they all have awesome games. In other words, I'm a gamer first and foremost. People know my ways, and I am glad you made this thread, but I wont join. I support your cause, but I'm not joining a group to make it obvious.

In other words, what Zucas said

Thank you i understand why you won't join, its nice even to just see who else thinks the same way I do. Happy gaming

and Kasz216, that made me LOL but this isnt at all strict, remember its all just fun..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I'd join, but I don't think I'd be very loyal..

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I'd join, but I don't think I'd be very loyal..

you'd fit right in then ;)

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

trashleg said:
megaman79 said:
Akvod said:

Oh no, I thought you were talking strictly bias and preference, not complete refusal to buy/own another console. My mom owns a Wii, and I'm waiting on Fragile to come out (along with more news to make my decission). I think you can be multiplat and still be biased/prefer another console more.

I hated how journalists reacted to Madworld. They were saying that as gamers, we were somehow obligated to buy the game. I buy what I want, and the journalists' approach with Mad World validates the notion that as long as it's bloody it's "hardcore".

As for your future thing, the problem is that we don't know how the future would unfold, so the only best bet is to look at the past and current trends to see if they are maintaining their good/bad reputation and service.

Thank you for your opinion as well =) But I fucking hate this idea *mad* especially that one *** who wrote in on his sig and was like "Join us!" (all the while having all Xbox avatars, sigs, etc, lol).

We're human, and we're biased.

Don't f--k with the scots, they will make mince meat out of you. Your opinions only validate your views so you can appear to have your own opinion but in reality you sound exactly the same as almost everyone else.

Akvod, this is exactly what I was saying, but the other way round... You can have a favourite but still enjoy other platforms. LOL this argument is absurd. And I think much of the rest of this post is nonsense, no offence. We don't know how the future will unfold, that's the beauty of it! So why face it with prejudices and a closed mind and no room for compromise.

I don't really know what your argument is. :|

I'm human, and I'm unbiased.

PS megaman79, thank you for that warning, even though i can't see me making mince meat of anyone LOL ^_^

I wasn't arguing with you...

I would take a bullet for Nintendo.

I'm all over this. Anything started by someone as hot as trashleg is worth joining.

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."

Figlioni said:
I'm all over this. Anything started by someone as hot as trashleg is worth joining.

Lol TrashLeg, your getting quite the reception at VGChartz ^_^