By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Ocarina of Time still the greatest game of all time??

FreeTalkLive said:
No and it never was. the Game Boy version of Tetris is the best game ever made.

Tetris? loool

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

ocarina of time was #1 for me, not its #2. #1 now is "lost odyssey". :)

1. lost odyssey
2. ocarina of time
3. twilight princess

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Yes it is the greatest. Didn't you see the VG Chartz count down?

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

i dont feel like OoT is outdated.

Cheat1011 said:

MGS4 isn't even the greatest game in its series, how can it be the greatest game of all time?

...it is to some, me included and other users on this forum for example.

OT: Going by official reviews, i don't think OoT's cumulative score will EVER be beaten. Of course, there's quite a difference between having 20 reviews and having 80 reviews, i mean the more reviews there are, the more chances opinions will vary, BUT as things are right now, Oot will probably keep it's no1 spot for all time  

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

Around the Network

I never thought OoT was the best game, but I thought it definitely was up there. My top 2 are definitely Earthbound followed by Thousand Year Door.

MGS4 imo is good, but definitely not the best out there, I wouldn't even say it's the best this gen. My favourite games this gen are SMG, SSBB, Corruption, Oblivion, CoD4, and Halo 3 :D.

Majoras mask is better than OOT, so no = ). Its a tie between majoras mask and ffX (Yeah laughing scene and everything) for the greatest game ever.

Majora's Mask is the best game of all time, end thread

I think the "generally" accepted top 10 of all time gaming is pretty much the one we got on this site last week.
Of course, there will always be those that do not agree, i don't fully agree with all choices myself, but these are basically the games that always seem to be the choices in every poll and chart out there.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

I'm not sure if OOT is still the greatest game of all time, but I'm sure MGS4 is not. As many have pointed out, it's not even the best game of this gen.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.