By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict Forza 3, NFS: Shift, GT5 and GT Mobile sales (Originality YAY!)

kungfusqurrel said:
Leonidus said:
I was stating that what you said was silly . You said how Gran Turismo sales have been huge in the past because the PS2 had a massive install base. This doesn't make sense if you look at the way GT5P has outsold previous prologues on a far smaller install base.

Or whatever, Im getting confused. Basically, Gran Turismo 5 is still gona sell a shitload, enough said.

yea maybe your right, we'll see. i have to leave to work in a little bit so today your off the hook buddy. i was gonna start an all out arguement war to the death wit cha. lucky you i gotta go,

I love arguments, why else would I be on this site?

Around the Network

Besides, I can see a lot of people picking up a PS3 for GT5...especially if by then it's 299.

"In the end, you're always on your own."

~ Squalll Leonheart

^Yes, and unlike so many other games, Gran Turismo gets well advertised

forza only sold well because of the christmas bundle (around 3.5 million copies)

I would say NFS: Shift will get 4M LTD between the 360 and PS3.
I would say Forza 3: Will get 6M LTD on the Xbox 360, because its awesome.
I would say GT5 Will get about 10M LTD but for a while it will be close to Forza 3, legs will get this game to its 10M mark because I don't expect a sequel very soon.

Tease.

Around the Network

Gran Turismo 5 - 9 million

NFS Shift PS3 - 1.75 million

NFS Shift 360 - 1.50 million

Forza 3 - 3.25 million

Gran Turismo Portable - 7 million

No way will GT Mobile do 7 million, the userbase of the PSP does not warrant those kinds of numbers. Even 3 million is pushing it however GOW: COO shows that big games sell pretty darn well on the PSP.

Hey I wored hard to make this thread!

OPM doing a preview so if it is of any substance it = release this year.

Forza 3: 6.5 million

NFS PS360: 4.5 million

GT PSP: 1 million

GT5: 5 million

^ That's a realistic guess.