By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who are better gamers, Girls or boys?

It depends a lot on the game I have never lost a strategy game to a girl but that was over internet. And I did not really know if they were girls. I have played mariokart and such games against a girl but I kinda suck then it is not as I can consentrate on the game, but my mind is filling in whit other thoughts.

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt  

Around the Network

Well all I know is that no girl can beat me at Halo, (that is because no human can beat me at Halo)

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

I have 3 much younger sisters. I'm 31, and they are 22, 19, and 17 (I think. They're girlz, so who really cares, right? You with me guys! YEAH! *high fives random guy gamer*). I've considered myself an expert gamer by the time I was 10.

My oldest sister could consecutively beat me in Mario Kart back in 1993. By the time Mario Kart 64 came out, it wasn't even close. My youngest Sister beat Donkey Kong 64, every Ratchet and Clank, every Jak game, and every Grand Theft Auto with the highest percentage possible by the time the credits roll. My middle sister.....well, she can spell Mario, I'm sure. Don't get me started on my 6 year old little girl. Gaming is my addiction. Two of these girls aren't even serious gamers, and I honestly believe they are better than me.

Alexie Di Onie said:
Well all I know is that no girl can beat me at Halo, (that is because no human can beat me at Halo)

You know Halo has more than justa campaign mode right?

I havent even played the caimpaign mode on Halo 3 yet. I'll be more than willing to play you if you want. That was funny too btw.

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Around the Network

I'm pretty confident in my skills as one girl, I could make any man here a boy.

You should visit my other topic http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=6587&start=0#end

Myself and a bunch of other VGchartz members get together on Live and duke it out, had a lot of fun last night.

Gamertag is Deathsythe X

We would love to have more gamers.

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

And yes, there are Mario Party games where guys have an unusual advantage. Thanks Nintendo!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I dont know---there is really no proof that can go either way---i know girls that can hold their own..but i also know some that cant even get into mario party

the same can be said for guys---i have a friend(he does try) that is just plain old horriable at halo and most games in general, then there is me who can rock out with th best of them on anygame i play...so its really flip of a coin

You could have just as easily said who is better at being a fruit apples or oranges

also on a side note...yeah men can shake the wiimote faster then girsl....you know for like mario party and the pop can game...