By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who are better gamers, Girls or boys?

famousringo, that's a pretty foolish idea of what being a "man" is. Not that I've ever actually stopped to consider when I became a man, but losing my virginity certainly wasn't that moment.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Around the Network
famousringo said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
I'm pretty confident in my skills as one girl, I could make any man here a boy.

So you're saying that you'd whup our asses so bad that you'd re-virginize us? Ouch.

I can't remember the last time I've lost to a girl in a video game, but I also don't know any girls who game anywhere near as much as I do. There might be a gender bias somewhere in gaming, but I think it's more about how much you play, with perhaps some genetic (non-gender genetic) edge.

So......we all lost our virginity through videogames?

Must have been the 4D graphics 0_0 

Im gonna break the rules and say KIDS are the best at gamers.

When i was a kid i had so much fucking time for games i was the ABSOULUT MAN!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

this conversation is just going to lead to a bad mess.

I think girls/women are better gamers. They're a lot more pleasant to look at than male gamers.

Around the Network
Girl Gamer Elite said:

I say girls, but that's because of an obvious bias. Since many girls don't game or play games that require intense gameplay its really hard to compare either gender given that fact, but I think since girls are suppossed to have more developed fine motor skills that we would typically be more geared towards gaming than boys whose bodies seem to excell at gross motor skills. I can personally outgame almost every boy I know, but what do you folk think?

Who really has the bigger balls when it comes to gaming, the girls or the boys? 

Me.

Just kiss the tip.

Girl Gamer Elite said:

I say girls, but that's because of an obvious bias. Since many girls don't game or play games that require intense gameplay its really hard to compare either gender given that fact, but I think since girls are suppossed to have more developed fine motor skills that we would typically be more geared towards gaming than boys whose bodies seem to excell at gross motor skills. I can personally outgame almost every boy I know, but what do you folk think?

Who really has the bigger balls when it comes to gaming, the girls or the boys?

I did not notice that phrase.  Since when did women have testicles???

quigontcb said:
famousringo, that's a pretty foolish idea of what being a "man" is. Not that I've ever actually stopped to consider when I became a man, but losing my virginity certainly wasn't that moment.

I thought it was more fun than some kind of cheesy Star Trek time regression.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

My GF kicks my ass on EBA and Mario Kart, so i have an example right there. Gender has nothing to do with mad skillz, except if you are a dateless wonder thats cannot see further than your girl opponent boobs while she's beating you.

Balls? Girls? Gballzack?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

famousringo said:
quigontcb said:

I thought it was more fun than some kind of cheesy Star Trek time regression.

LOL!

Just kiss the tip.