By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Snesboy said:
trashleg said:
insomniac17 said:
Oh, come on now, let her decide whether or not to post any pics. In the mean time, more pics from teh interwebz are always welcome. XD

cheers, i can guarantee that there will be noo photos of mine anywhere on teh internet ever.

but as a consolation, here are lots of boobies.

EDIT: i removed the pic, cos im not sure if im allowed to show nipples even if its just a fake pic?

Link?

http://thepeoplescube.com/images/captions/Boobies_Padded.jpg

... lol.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Like i said on MSN... i want that wall

trashleg said:
lolita said:

Well from what I read, on Google, they seem to be the same but I've never seen your size in a Canadian store... They often don't carry things below 34 and I am lucky to find 32 at times.

I'd guess from a Canadian store size you'd be a 34C (for guys: letter goes down when number goes up, the contrary is also true), which is a size above average.

thanks for checking that for me, for some reason my searches weren't yielding any particularly useful results ¬_¬

it's difficult to find an E cup in any smaller back size than a 32 here, there are a few stores who stock it but they think they can charge a fortune for the luxury. its horrible i reckon i could never wear a 34, i mean i know thats how it works but there's like a 4-inch difference there. it'd probably not do the job, lol. sucks

when u come over here make sure you get measured in a reputable store ^_^

ironman, you have a wife. therefore, you should not be making such crass demands!

Well, I tried! lol

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

trashleg said:
insomniac17 said:
Oh, come on now, let her decide whether or not to post any pics. In the mean time, more pics from teh interwebz are always welcome. XD

cheers, i can guarantee that there will be noo photos of mine anywhere on teh internet ever.

but as a consolation, here are lots of boobies.

EDIT: i removed the pic, cos im not sure if im allowed to show nipples even if its just a fake pic?

And with your comment every VGChartz Man's hopes and dreams have just died

Lol I'm just teasing, although I am as well a bit disappointed. haha

I'm bored, someone post boobs.

Around the Network

omg... wtf...

*Slowly stealth walks away...*

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
omg... wtf...

*Slowly stealth walks away...*

I spotted you, it seems you weren't stealthy enough!

! *Starts sprinting away from t3h disturbing thread!*

Fun fact: Tera Patrick was born in Great Falls, Montana!