By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 23 (2009). The Sims 3, Sacred 2: FA and Fuel debuts.

Great second week for inFAMOUS hope it stays in the top 10 next week

Around the Network

do they also release revenue or total shipment increase or decrease from last week.? btw they didn;t release %age drop like they usually do.. saying x game sold 53% of last week or y game dropped 30% from the last week.. it helps to estimate a little better.

halo wars keep on selling great

That's some horrible chart concerning Wii games, it disgusted me. I don't know if people in the UK bother to buy good Wii games anymore, look at those games in the charts, terrible...

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

UFC tape la concurrence
France

THQ est à la fête. En effet, la société annonce dans un communiqué avoir vendu, selon GfK, 50 000 exemplaires de son jeu Ultimate Fighting Championship en 10 jours, tous formats confondus. Numéro un des ventes sur PS3 et sur Xbox 360 depuis son lancement le 22 mais dernier, UFC effectue le meilleur démarrage pour une nouvelle licence en 2009, tous supports confondus, mais également du meilleur démarrage pour une simulation de sport de combat sur console next-gen.
À noter que THQ n’en est pas à son coup d’essai, puisque WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 s’est déjà écoulé à 270 000 pièces.

Around the Network
dejelek said:
halo wars keep on selling great

There's special Halo wars+halo3+ x360 60gb SKU to buy here.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

mrstickball said:
Good for Sacred 2 and Star Ocean. I wonder if SO4 will outsell SO3 in PAL markets.

lets dont kid ourselves... S2 had a decent debute especially beeing out for the PC for a year now, and doing relativly well... but SO4... its a decent JRPG debute but opening on gthe 15th spot in the UK for a 360 game is far from being good. It has a chance to do 100k LT there but even that wont be enough to save the already terrible sales outside of Japan ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

So how much did Fuel sell?

Great debut for the sims 3. As expected though. This is the 3rd biggest gaming franchise afterall.

France (top 5):

http://www.sell.fr/Les-meilleures-ventes-de-jeux,203.html

TOP 5 CONSOLES

Wii Fit
Wii
Nintendo
Pokémon - version platine
DS
Nintendo
Professeur Layton et l’étrange village
DS
Nintendo