By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII vs Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Right now XIII by a country mile.

Show me Versus gameplay footage so it can even compete!

Around the Network

I like both. I think the main XIII will be better, but Versus looks cooler in my opinion.

I'm vastly more interested in FFXIII. It's the next game in the main series, afterall, and we know it looks great, after the PS3 E3. It also has great English VA, and an amazing looking battle system. Don't know enough about VXIII to comment on if I'm even excited at all about it, much less if I'm liking it more than XIII(impossible).

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I'm vastly more interested in FFXIII. It's the next game in the main series, afterall, and we know it looks great, after the PS3 E3. It also has great English VA, and an amazing looking battle system. Don't know enough about VXIII to comment on if I'm even excited at all about it, much less if I'm liking it more than XIII(impossible).

What do you mean by next in the main series.......only thing final fantasies have in common with each other is name and thats it.....but to answer the question i just want turn based back...but if i had to choose one...i think i would say versus...story seems cool.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Xlll first I have seen n heard so much about it plus I'll be out first. Then VsXlll I'll still be getting both. But if I have to choose Xlll 65% VsXlll 35%.

Around the Network

For me its hands down XIII

Don't care, I'm buying both

4 ≈ One

I'm not a big fan of ARPG's or of Nomura, so XIII for me.

Dgc1808 said:
Don't care, I'm buying both

Well of course pretty well everyone hear will likely buy both, but if you had to choose one what would it be?

XIII because there's a HOT, red-headed girl with freckles!