By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

hatmoza 2.0 said:
Ok fellow VGC users. I have come up with a list of 15 eligible Sony leaders with the help of non-suer , CGI ,plus all you posters. But this isn’t going to be your typical “post the name then vote” election! I am going to have you, the people, write a 4 to 5 lined summary of the users personalities and the reason he/she(I know! But I have to be politically correct!) Should be the Sony leader. The writer will get an honorable mention of course and could play a big part in who is decided to lead.
Please don’t agree to write a summary if your not going to be serious! When I post the names simply post who you have dibs on . You are then responsible for that user summary.
I will NOT post the election thread until I have a summary of each user sent to my Mailbox.
Any questions before I post the names?

Yes why am I not on the list of people who don't wan't Megaman 2.0 to be the defacto "Sony leader"?

Around the Network

I'm so sorry ......Done!

This only happening because Megaman2's most faithful followers have been permabanned. I think if he can't be the Sony leader anymore then my vote is for chapset.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Wow....you people took him that seriously

Also wasn't Leo-J always the "real" SONY leader?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Theres still time darth! Vote "I" or "Aye."

Around the Network
hatmoza 2.0 said:
Theres still time darth! Vote "I" or "Aye."

Darth you're not nominated are you?

@darthdevidem01

LOL, now thats passion

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@seece

I have no clue.....I just saw this thread now.

I feel making a new one only takes us back to square 1 though.

Waiting for the OK.