By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans/supporters it's time to put Megaman.2.'s nonsense to rest!

megadude should be the leader (you think u've seen crazy before?)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Okay, seriously. If people somehow arrange an election, I will pay nordlead to ban every single person involved. Wasn't the whole point that having a guy claiming to be the sony leader, was hellishly annoying, and we didn't in fact want a leader?

I know some of you will think I'm being too serious, but I am just saying that if we do make an election, this entire thread will have backfired on itself. Don't take it there, and I know some of you might just do that

Rainbird said:

Okay, seriously. If people somehow arrange an election, I will pay nordlead to ban every single person involved. Wasn't the whole point that having a guy claiming to be the sony leader, was hellishly annoying, and we didn't in fact want a leader?

I know some of you will think I'm being too serious, but I am just saying that if we do make an election, this entire thread will have backfired on itself. Don't take it there, and I know some of you might just do that

I was never against having leaders, but megaman2 has been leader for far too long! With no election of any kind! He's a dictator, and we do not tolerate dictators!

And besides, you don't have the money to ban everyone involved. At least 50 people, I would say. That's $50,000. Only oliist has that kind of money. Ignoring, of course, the fact that contributors and mods are extra. And you can't ban Gilgamesh, he's a GameDB admin!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I think Hatmoza should make the nominee list. It was his idea. But that makes him ineligible for the leadership! Muhahahahahahaha!

Kantor said:
I think Hatmoza should make the nominee list. It was his idea. But that makes him ineligible for the leadership! Muhahahahahahaha!

If we're going to do a Sony election we should really do one for Nintendo and Microsoft ... I guess Shio is the PC leader by default ....

Around the Network
seece said:
Kantor said:

If we're going to do a Sony election we should really do one for Nintendo and Microsoft ... I guess Shio is the PC leader by default ....

Easy. Rol for Nintendo and Starcraft for Microsoft (we have to say no staff, or I would put mrstickball up there).

Sony is harder. Could be Leo-J or DMJ, but they never post any more, Crazzy is almost permabanned, MikeB...let's not go there, obieslut, Rock_on and konnichiwa ARE all permabanned...

Who does that leave?

Kantor said:
seece said:
Kantor said:

Easy. Rol for Nintendo and Starcraft for Microsoft (we have to say no staff, or I would put mrstickball up there).

Sony is harder. Could be Leo-J or DMJ, but they never post any more, Crazzy is almost permabanned, MikeB...let's not go there, obieslut, Rock_on and konnichiwa ARE all permabanned...

Who does that leave?

Leo J posts a bit, he is the Sony poster boy of this site ..

seece said:
Kantor said:
seece said:
Kantor said:

Who does that leave?

I'm pretty sure obieslut is serious_frusting.

He doesn't want to get this new account of his banned though.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
seece said:
Kantor said:
seece said:
Kantor said:

Who does that leave?

I'm pretty sure obieslut is serious_frusting.

He doesn't want to get this new account of his banned though.

I don't know why, I mean look at the current sony leader ... how many of his accounts have been permabanned. Just lately sonybois are getting away with a lot. and please if you're a mod don't give me that same old line "report it" I have reported somebody calling me a dumbass and they still wern't banned o_0

axumblade said:
seece said:
Don't laugh but the only 2 on that list I would prefer to take Megamans place are Hatmoza and CGI-Quality!

CGI does seem to get along with almost everyone on the site. I think CGI would make a good leader.

Apprantly CGI was an awful poster at the beginning, so I checked out his first posts and he seems exactly the way as he is now ... duno what people are going on about.