By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dewey's Adventure.

I see that this title is finally out and.. I don't know whether to buy it or not. It looks like it will be loads of fun but its gotten pretty middling reviews so far..

Has anybody gotten this title? If so, what do you think of it?

Buy? Rent? or wait until the price is discounted?

Around the Network

It's fun. It's definitely not the greatest game ever and it does have its flaws but it's fun. I'm about half way through (haven't had time to play much of anything the past few days) and I'm glad I bought though I'm a little disappointed it's not as good as I had hoped. If I had to rate it right now I would probably give it somewhere between a 7.5-8, probably closer to an 8.

yeah i also got it and i think its very fun but a little easy after you get really used to the controls i would probably give it an 8

This gets an 8 but heavenly sword gets a 7.

mM

Buy what you like. I got Project Sypleed for the 360 and it had really AWFUL REVIEWS!!!!

I'm talking 3 out of 10 type stuff. But I really liked the game. I really consider just get it if you like it.

Around the Network

Usually, you have to buy the game first, in order to find out if you like it or not. You can't just buy it if you like it, since you don't find out whether you like it or not, until most of the time, after you have purchased the game. Anyways, don't buy Dewey's Adventure. It's not good. Wait for Super Mario Galaxy. Dewey's Adventure... LOL...

I got it for my daughter... She likes it but it didn't grab her like Samurai Warriors 2 did on the 360... She's all over that right now so i suspect she'll get back to it eventually. I'd say rent first just in case but it does look like fun.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Any predictions for how this game's first week U.S. numbers will be?

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I really wanted to like this game, but in the end it's just an interesting failure in my opinion. Long, boring stages, with a few interesting things happening every once in a while. I'm definitely not impressed, but at least this is a decent, honest effort from Konami in doing a good game, and not shovelware crap. Elebits is much better, though.

Dewey gets a 6 from me.

Wii # 4594 3226 7132 0861 (please PM me your if you add me, so I can add you too!)

Taltosh
akuma587 said:
Any predictions for how this game's first week U.S. numbers will be?

Very bad...  Expect numbers worse than Boogie.