By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP Go and Buy All-New Accessories

TheTruthHurts! said:
So.....you are more looking at a starting price with a few needed accessories at about $280-$300 range, or more depending on what you want.

I am sorry, but that is just retarded. Give it a little time. I bet the price will drop around the holiday.......it has to?????.....right????

Why would the drop it for the Holiday when the gadget will be brand new. I mean I can see a bunch of tech geeks and spoiled brats getting this for the holiday. Then sony will ride the wave until it settles down before they drop the price around April. (Which coincides with the next FY)

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Rainbird said:
d21lewis said:
The Metal Gear games that I missed make buying a PSP a viable option, but it seems like no matter which one I'd consider, I'm getting a lesser version.

That's a matter of taste

I would much rather have the Go! for example, despite the few shortcomings it has compared to the 3000, I still think it is the superior one

There are older PSP game that I'd want to buy to compliment the newer games.  Some of them would be pretty cheap, buy now.  If I can't download them to the GO, then......

I'm pretty sure Sony said they would be putting up older games on the store as well as every new retail release. I'm not really worried about it, and there are only a handful of old PSP games I want, all of which were critically aclaimed in some way, so I think they will make their way there.

Crush, the Disgaea games, MGS: Portable Obs ('Plus' version would be the best), God of War and that's about it (Dead Head Fred is already up on the store, so I got that one covered).

And even so, I hate buying used, and I would much prefer to have these games released digitally than have to go hunt for them on UMD. Now I just hope they are all released on there xP

TheTruthHurts! said:
So.....you are more looking at a starting price with a few needed accessories at about $280-$300 range, or more depending on what you want.

I am sorry, but that is just retarded. Give it a little time. I bet the price will drop around the holiday.......it has to?????.....right????

Well yeah, except the PSP will most likely be bundled with both an adapter (naturally) and a pouch, so that's covered.

Munkeh111 said:
Dgc1808 said:

If it comes with the USB cord, I don't care. Judging from past PSP units, the strap and pouch will be bundled aswell, no?? I'm still getting this and selling my PSP2001 model. Perhaps my PSP1000 aswell if I can find a buyer...

There are only a few PSP games coming that I want to play, I hardly play any right now. So i'm not worried about 16GB not being enough [even though I'll have a 4GB memstick in there to, making it a 20GB]. It'll mainly be a multimedia device for me, one that's actually portable. XD

Firsly, my eyes hurt

And yes, the chances are the strap and pouch will be included, they certainly were with the 1000. Also, you know that it is memory stick micro, not duo? But they are very cheap if you need to change

This is slightly annoying, but I am willing to take the cost if they're good will programme is actually good

THey changed it's using a different memsstick??????

F***.....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
@ Dgc1808

Oh... my... god... My eyes are bleeding! PLEASE change away from the red font! Srsly!

Is this better???

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Dgc1808 said:

If it comes with the USB cord, I don't care. Judging from past PSP units, the strap and pouch will be bundled aswell, no?? I'm still getting this and selling my PSP2001 model. Perhaps my PSP1000 aswell if I can find a buyer...

There are only a few PSP games coming that I want to play, I hardly play any right now. So i'm not worried about 16GB not being enough [even though I'll have a 4GB memstick in there to, making it a 20GB]. It'll mainly be a multimedia device for me, one that's actually portable. XD

Firsly, my eyes hurt

And yes, the chances are the strap and pouch will be included, they certainly were with the 1000. Also, you know that it is memory stick micro, not duo? But they are very cheap if you need to change

This is slightly annoying, but I am willing to take the cost if they're good will programme is actually good

F***.....

That is a much better colour. I have to replace my 4GB MSDuo as well, but an 8GB memory stick micro will cost me £20, or $30-40 on amazon, there are 16gb versions avaliable, but they are much more expensive

Munkeh111 said:
Dgc1808 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Dgc1808 said:

Firsly, my eyes hurt

F***.....

That is a much better colour. I have to replace my 4GB MSDuo as well, but an 8GB memory stick micro will cost me £20, or $30-40 on amazon, there are 16gb versions avaliable, but they are much more expensive

Guess I'm selling both of my 4GB's then... That 8GB price sounds pretty good.

4 ≈ One

Personally I am not going to bother selling, they just don't go for much, though my mum's camera does use ms duo..... but actually I think I am going to keep my 3000

if the bluetooth alows to do file transfer and headset i wont be needing any cables at all ... as gps they should do one by bluetooth too...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4