By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kratos.. pulled out a guy's head off.. with his bare hands...

Alic0004 said:
Yeah, that was kind of disturbing... I wonder if they're overshooting it a little bit on the violence?

And? This is God of War, not unicorn land.

This kind of brutality is what God of War is all about, i'm pumped.

Around the Network

Violence is perfect for the kind of game it is.

can anyone paste that video of what kratos did to theseus in god of war 2?

bugrimmar said:

Akvod said:
bugrimmar said:

rofl, this scene is probably the second most brutal thing next to the head pulling.. slamming a guy's head between steel doors nine times 

Around the Network

That was... just... wow. Fuck... I mean, damn...

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Disturbing? lol, you guys are weak. Very weak. The x-men wolverine games is actually more violent than this.

2 reasons for 360 sales.

Cheap arcade version, wich the mom buys for the kids.

And microsoft's wallet.

Two things:
1- OP, thanks for the headlined forum title spoiler that i've tried to ignore the last couple days. Yay, now I won't give a shit when i kill Helios any more when I play the game. And to add insult to injury, a couple users have the video embeded in their sig so I can actually see how its done leaving nothing to my imagination when I encounter him....hopefully.

2-I expect nothing less.

hatmoza 2.0 said:
Two things:
1- OP, thanks for the headlined forum title spoiler that i've tried to ignore the last couple days. Yay, now I won't give a shit when i kill Helios any more when I play the game. And to add insult to injury, a couple users have the video embeded in their sig so I can actually see how its done leaving nothing to my imagination when I encounter him....hopefully.

2-I expect nothing less.

You can turn off forum sigs.

^ True, but then I wouldn't be able to read your awesome reviews